Chapter 81

As the last day in Osaka unfolds, Sakura finds herself spending quality time with Mrs. Nakamura, Kazuha's mother. The two of them sit together, engrossed in the art of crocheting.

Mrs. Nakamura marvels at Sakura's skill and speed, complimenting her on her expertise. "You're so fast. I can see why crocheting is your hobby now, Kkura," Mrs. Nakamura remarks, a warm smile on her face.

Sakura expresses her gratitude, acknowledging how much she enjoys having someone to crochet with. "I'm the type of person who likes doing something for a long time, and I can see myself crocheting in the next few months or years. But I'm happy to have someone crocheting with me. Thank you, Mrs. Nakamura," Sakura says appreciatively.

"I used to watch my mom crocheting too when I was young. But I don't have the time to learn crocheting. Thanks to you, I am crocheting now," Mrs. Nakamura said with a motherly smile.

At the same time, Eunchae descends from upstairs and joins Sakura and Mrs. Nakamura in the living room. Curious about the whereabouts of the other members, Eunchae scans the room but finds only Sakura and Mrs. Nakamura. "Where's everyone?"

Sakura playfully suggests that the others might be on a date, prompting Eunchae to inquire further. "On a date maybe. Why? You wanna go out?"

However, feeling a bit sleepy and having indulged in a hearty breakfast earlier, Eunchae decides against going out. She pouts cutely while expressing her concern about potentially gaining weight from Mrs. Nakamura's delicious cooking.

Mrs. Nakamura reassures Eunchae, expressing her joy at seeing her enjoy the food. She promises to cook anything Eunchae desires whenever she visits. "Happy tummy is what matters, right?" Mrs. Nakamura says with a warm smile.

Eunchae smiles shyly and nods, "Thank you..."

Sakura affectionately pats Eunchae's head, remarking on her picky eating habits. Mrs. Nakamura, surprised by this revelation, chuckles softly, followed by Sakura.

"Oh, Eunchae is a picky eater? I didn't know that. She seems like someone who eats everything," Mrs. Nakamura comments playfully.

Sakura explains that it's actually Yunjin who has an adventurous palate, while Eunchae is the picky one. She shares that whenever they go on overseas schedules, they have to carefully study the menu and choose dishes that Eunchae likes.

Mrs. Nakamura gently caresses Eunchae's cheek, expressing her happiness at knowing that Eunchae loves the food at their home. Eunchae smiles shyly and nods, appreciating the love and care she receives.

Sakura pats Eunchae's head once again, "You're a picky eater, but I'm glad you eat well here."

As Sakura and Mrs. Nakamura continue crocheting, Eunchae watches them with awe, appreciating the calm atmosphere.

Suddenly, Chaewon bursts through the front door, panting and in a state of panic. Tears stream down her face, and she appears pale and distressed. "H-help me. Please..." Chaewon pleads as she falls to her knees.

Eunchae quickly approaches the crying Chaewon, concern evident in her voice. "Unnie, what's wrong? Did something happen?" Eunchae asks, looking back at the others for help.

Mrs. Nakamura and Sakura rush over, their confusion turning into worry as they see Chaewon's distress. "Chaewon, what happened?" Mrs. Nakamura asks, gently rubbing her back in an attempt to calm her.

"There is a landslide area not far behind the house, and Yunjin suddenly fell. I panicked, I tried to call her, but there was no response. Please help her," Chaewon explains through her tears.