Chapter 60

As Blizzcon day arrived, the members of LE SSERAFIM were filled with anticipation and excitement as they prepared to play Overwatch 2 alongside the streamers.

Sakura and Eunchae, known for their love of games, were particularly thrilled as they entered the building. The buzz of excitement from the crowd grew louder as the group made their way towards the game area, all eyes fixed on them.

The streamers, who had been eagerly awaiting their arrival, couldn't contain their excitement. The live streaming had already begun, allowing fans from all over the world to watch the girls play the game later.

After exchanging greetings and participating in short interviews, the girls took their seats, ready to meet the streamers who would guide them through the game.

Eunchae, always supportive and caring, turned to Kazuha with a warm smile. "All the best, Zuha unnie!" Eunchae wished Kazuha, her voice filled with genuine encouragement. Despite occasionally teasing Kazuha for her gaming skills, Eunchae's love for her fellow member shone through. She simply wanted Kazuha to enjoy the experience and have fun.

"Thanks, Manchae," Kazuha replied, returning the smile. She appreciated Eunchae's support and knew that her teasing came from a place of love. With a renewed sense of confidence, Kazuha made her way to her seat, which happened to be the furthest from the stage.

Minha, observing the interactions between the members and the streamers, took a moment to reflect. As she settled into her seat, she couldn't help but feel a twinge of nostalgia. Playing games had always been one of her passions, but lately, she felt that her skills couldn't match up to Sakura and Eunchae's level. Nonetheless, she found joy in seeing the two of them bond over their shared love for gaming.

With a reassuring smile, Minha reminded herself that today was about more than just her own gaming abilities. It was about the group coming together, enjoying the experience, and creating lasting memories. She knew that Sakura and Eunchae's friendship had grown stronger, and that brought her immense happiness.

As the members engaged in conversations with the streamers and greeted fans online, Minha felt a sense of excitement and anticipation building. She knew that it was about to be a great day filled with laughter, teamwork, and unforgettable moments.

As the signals to start the game were given, the members of LE SSERAFIM eagerly chose their favorite characters, their excitement palpable in the air.

Even Kazuha, despite her initial nervousness, couldn't contain her enthusiasm as she prepared to join the battle. The crowd of fans in front of them erupted in cheers, their support and excitement filling the room.

Chaewon and Yunjin, sitting next to each other, shared a mischievous smirk as they observed their respective teams. It was a friendly competition between the unnies team and the maknaes team, each member determined to come out victorious.

"It's like that football game in Kazuha's ballet school, where the maknaes team lost because of you," Chaewon teased, recalling the playful rivalry they had experienced in the past.

Yunjin chuckled, remembering the intense competition. "I don't know why we're always in this situation, but I won't lose, unnie," she declared, her competitive spirit shining through.

Both Yunjin and Chaewon had similar skill levels, making it difficult to predict who would come out on top. However, they knew that in a team fight, the rest of the members' skills would play a crucial role in determining the outcome.

As the game began, the members immersed themselves in the virtual battlefield, strategizing and communicating with their teammates. The room was filled with a mix of intense focus and exhilaration as they fought against the opposing team.