Chapter 62

As the sun gently filtered through the curtains, Minha and Eunchae woke up to find themselves as the only members without any schedules for the day. They exchanged sleepy smiles, sitting in the living room, their eyes still heavy with sleep. It was a rare moment of tranquility, and they relished in the peacefulness of the morning.

However, Minha soon noticed a subtle change in Eunchae's demeanor. The young girl barely responded to her cheerful greeting, her usually bright eyes clouded with a hint of sadness.

Concern etched Minha's face as she sat up from the couch, reaching out to gently touch Eunchae's arm. "Is something bothering you, Manchae?" Minha asked, her voice filled with genuine care. "You seem a little down today."

Eunchae sighed softly, her gaze fixed on her hands. "I'm sorry, Unnie," she replied, her voice tinged with sadness. "I was just feeling a bit left out because I wasn't the first person to know about your solo stage for the upcoming Encore Concert."

Understanding washed over Minha as she realized the source of Eunchae's sulking. She knew how important it was for Eunchae to feel included and valued within the group. Without hesitation, Minha knew exactly how to make her youngest sister feel better.

"Hey, Manchae," Minha said, her voice gentle yet determined. "I have an idea. How about we go on a special outing today? Just you and me. We'll have an amazing time together, and I promise to make it a day you'll never forget."

Eunchae's eyes widened with curiosity, the sadness slowly fading away. "Really, unnie? Just the two of us?" she asked, a glimmer of excitement returning to her voice.

Minha nodded, her smile warm and reassuring. "Absolutely," she replied. "We'll go to an amusement park, ride thrilling roller coasters, play games, and indulge in our favorite treats. It'll be a day filled with laughter, joy, and unforgettable memories."

Eunchae's face lit up with a wide smile, her eyes sparkling with anticipation. "That sounds amazing, unnie!" she exclaimed, her voice filled with excitement. "Let's go now!"

With their plans set, Minha and Eunchae quickly got ready for their special day.

As they arrived at the amusement park, their eyes widened with anticipation. The sound of laughter and the scent of cotton candy filled the air, adding to the atmosphere of excitement. Minha took Eunchae's hand in hers, their fingers intertwining as they walked through the park, their hearts light with joy.

Their first stop was the roller coaster, a thrilling ride that promised twists, turns, and adrenaline-pumping moments.

Minha could see the excitement building in Eunchae's eyes as they strapped themselves into the seats. The roller coaster roared to life, and their screams of delight filled the air as they soared through loops and curves, their hearts racing with exhilaration.

After the exhilarating ride, they moved on to play games, their competitive spirits coming to life. Eunchae's eyes sparkled with determination as she aimed for the targets, winning stuffed animals and prizes with Minha cheering her on. The joy on Eunchae's face brought a sense of fulfillment to Minha's heart, knowing that she had brought a smile back to her youngest sister's face.

As they strolled through the park, they couldn't resist indulging in their favorite treats. Minha bought Eunchae a colorful ice cream cone, the vibrant flavors melting on their tongues as they savored each bite, shared a giant pretzel, and even dared to try the spiciest hot wings at a food stall. Each bite was accompanied by contagious laughter and playful teasing.

They laughed and shared stories, cherishing these moments of pure happiness and sisterly love.

Throughout the day, Minha showered Eunchae with love and affection, cherishing their precious bond as the oldest and youngest members. She made sure to express how much Eunchae meant to her and how proud she was of her. Their laughter echoed through the park, their smiles radiating the joy they felt in each other's presence.