Chapter 12

October 17th, “ANTIFRAGILE” Comeback Show.

As the girls prepare for the show, they are filled with a mix of excitement and nervousness

As the girls prepare for the show, they are filled with a mix of excitement and nervousness. They are eager to perform their new songs, to interact with their fans, but they are also aware of the pressure and expectations. The smaller stage and the close proximity of the fans add to the intensity of the moment.

The girls are performing a few songs from the 2nd Mini Album. Compared to the debut showcase, they can interact more with fans; FEARNOT. The stage is smaller but fans are close to the stage. No reporters or mc this time, only LE SSERAFIM and FEARNOT.

And they have a Q&A session in the middle of the showcase

And they have a Q&A session in the middle of the showcase. The Q&A session is a highlight of the show. It gives the girls a chance to share their thoughts and feelings about the album, to connect with their fans on a deeper level.

The first question is, “Can you tell us your favorite song from the album and why?” Yunjin read the question from the big screen.

“Okay, I think we can answer this one by one. Let’s start with maknae.” giving signs to the baby Manchae, Yunjin is doing a great job to lead the session.

“I like Antifragile the most! This song’s got a message: The harder you’re hit, the stronger you become. And I love the lyrics, which say you can overcome any difficulties and hardship you face and use them to grow stronger and improve yourself. It’s really cool. I want to overcome difficulties and hardships and grow stronger too, and when I listen to this song, it gives me the strength to try and get over those things. It’s also really catchy and super bouncy and exciting!” Eunchae explained cutely to the crowd. Their title song is the best so far.

“I like Impurities. If you get knocked around and broken, the scar never completely fades. You can look at it as something beautiful that makes you who you are today and helps you move forward with confidence. That’s the message behind the song. The melody is soft, beautiful and relaxing, I hope people listen closely to this important message. And I think this song suits me the most.” Kazuha said, getting the loud cheers.