Chapter 49

The next day, after the recording, the members arrived at the hospital to visit Kazuha. They had already started without Kazuha and Minha in the morning, and the couple would record their part later, after Kazuha's discharge, which was in six hours.

Laughter filled the room as soon as the members arrived. "Starting today, Yunjin unnie will treat you to good food and anything you want!" Eunchae exclaimed happily, causing Kazuha to look confused.

Yunjin playfully rolled her eyes at the maknae's statement. "She made that up, but if you want..." Yunjin patted Kazuha's head affectionately.

Kazuha laughed along with the other members. "I'll think about it later," Kazuha replied with a smile.

Eunchae smirked mischievously, saying, "Ask for something expensive! Yunjin unnie doesn't mind at all." Yunjin playfully slapped Eunchae's arm as she chased the young girl around the room.

"Hey, hey! What are you? Five?" Chaewon laughed as Yunjin caught Eunchae in her arms.

Meanwhile, Sakura offered her help to Kazuha with the food packaging. She asked with a gentle smile, "Do you want me to feed you, Zuha?"

Kazuha blushed at Sakura's question, feeling a bit shy. She had been fed by the members before, except for Eunchae. "If you let them feed you, why not me? I thought we were friends?" Eunchae pouted, sitting on the hospital bed and facing Kazuha.

"Because you're a baby. I'll feed you instead!" Kazuha playfully took the spoon and gently fed Eunchae.

At the same time, Sakura took the opportunity to feed the shy Kazuha. The sweet and loving moments were observed by Minha, who had just returned from the toilet. "You guys are here? Why so early? I thought you had a recording?" Minha asked in confusion, her face lighting up with happiness at the sight of everyone. The atmosphere felt better when they were all together like this.

"We came after the recording, unnie. We finished everything. We brought coffee for you," Chaewon explained, handing Minha an ice americano.

"Let's eat!" Eunchae's loud voice filled the room, and they all began eating together and feeding each other, just like they always did. It was one of the moments they had missed the most.

In this way, the scene captured the joyful and playful interactions between the members, their care for Kazuha, and the warmth of their bond as they gathered together in the hospital room.

A few days later, the recording for 'Perfect Night' was completed, and the girls returned to their busy schedules in the practice room, preparing for the new choreography. Although the choreography was much easier compared to their previous promotion, the intense workout was still a necessary part of their routine. Surprisingly, the girls had grown accustomed to the workout and were complaining less now.

Soyeon PD clapped her hands to gather the girls' attention. "Okay, girls. Pay attention, please. Since the choreography for 'Perfect Night' is relatively easy, we'll have a shorter practice session today. Remember, you'll be leaving for New York soon. I hope that during the remaining days before your next schedules, you can stay focused."

The girls couldn't contain their excitement for the upcoming US promotion, especially Eunchae. They knew they would be staying longer in New York and LA for work, and perhaps even have some time for vacations.

"Now, it's time to practice your English," Soyeon PD announced. She could feel the anticipation radiating from the girls she cherished the most.

Yunjin couldn't wait to return to her hometown, as it had always been her dream to bring the members to New York. She wanted to show them around, take them to famous places, and enjoy delicious food together. The best part was being able to reunite with her family after being apart for a while.