Chapter 73

Sakura and Eunchae sat at the dining area, observing the playful banter between Chaewon and Yunjin. They were nearly finished with breakfast when Chaewon entered, followed by Yunjin.

Concern filled Eunchae's voice as she asked, "What happened to your hand, Yunjin unnie?"

Sakura turned around in her seat, gasping when she saw the bandage.

"She fell off the bed this morning," Chaewon explained, shaking her head and sighing.

"And I sprained my hand," Yunjin added, playfully rolling her eyes at Chaewon.

"Aigoo, Yunjin unnie. I can't handle you," Eunchae commented, taking the last piece of toast as she watched Yunjin pout.

Sakura let out a small laugh and stole a glance at Yunjin and Chaewon, who were sitting together, watching TV.

"It's okay. Chaewon unnie will take care of me. She'll treat me like a queen for another four days," Yunjin nudged the girl and giggled.

"You better behave, Huh Yunjin. You don't want to sprain another hand, do you?" Chaewon playfully glared at the tall girl before refocusing on the TV show.

Yunjin furrowed her eyebrows and replied, "Don't say that. I'll be just fine because unnie is taking care of me. Hehe." Yunjin's cute response made Chaewon laugh, charmed by her aegyo.

Meanwhile, Sakura watched silently with a smile. She was aware of Yunjin's feelings and wondered what would unfold in the next four days. With Yunjin's current condition, she was certain that these two would stick together.

Eunchae scanned the area, looking for the missing members. "Are Minha unnie and Zuha unnie outside? I haven't seen them," Eunchae asked curiously.

Sakura took a sip of her morning coffee before answering, "I saw them near the lake this morning. They're probably having a date around here. What are your plans after this?" Sakura inquired.

Eunchae glanced at the weather outside and smiled. "I'm going to fly a kite and maybe play with Legos. I might also play Overwatch later," Eunchae replied, starting to clean the table.

Sakura reassured her, "It's okay, leave it. Go fly your kite. I'll watch you and continue crocheting."

Eunchae's face lit up with joy, and she ran outside to grab the butterfly kite.

As Sakura watched Eunchae run off, her mind wandered back to Yunjin and Chaewon. She hoped that these four days would bring them even closer and that they would create beautiful memories together. With a contented smile, Sakura resumed her cleaning, ready to enjoy the peaceful day at the vacation spot.

Minha and Kazuha continued to explore the area and stumbled upon a camping site not far from the lake. They decided to spend some time there, enjoying a cute date in the great outdoors. Sitting by the lake, they dipped their feet into the water, relishing the tranquility of the moment.

Kazuha pointed excitedly at a small fish swimming near their legs. "Look, there's a small fish here," she exclaimed.

Minha leaned forward, captivated by the sight. "Doesn't it tickle you? They're swimming around your feet," Minha asked, snapping a picture of Kazuha.

Kazuha giggled, her eyes sparkling with joy. "It tickles just a little, but I'm good for now," she replied, playfully interacting with the small fish.

In Minha's eyes, Kazuha looked absolutely adorable.

Suddenly, Minha's phone vibrated, indicating an incoming call from her mother. "Omo, your mom is video calling me," Minha exclaimed to Kazuha. She answered the call, and both of them waved at the screen, greeted by Kazuha's mom, Mrs. Nakamura, with a big smile. "My daughters are having fun on vacation?" Mrs. Nakamura waved back cutely.