Chapter 39

A year later.

LE SSERAFIM took a long break after the incident. They haven’t released any album after that, maybe waiting for the right time. Some people are guessing that they might disband but the exclusive contract will only end after 7 years. Throughout a year of not having a group comeback, they still have solo schedules and they still lived together, which made a lot of fans wait for them up until now.

The girls are doing better each day, except for Kazuha. She might not have said anything regarding the incident, but people know that she’s losing her smile since that happened.

She stopped being goofy, she’s no longer playful like she used to. She looked more mature, and that’s how she became the ambassador of a lot of brands. She has received a lot of offers to be cast on drama and film, but she politely rejected it.

To be healed from the trauma of the incident, she started doing ballet again in the practice room. With help from the members, Kazuha is finally leaving the house again after 3 months of isolating herself from everything.

Yunjin is always there for her, for coffee dates. Both of them are always together for lunch and sometimes they go to the art museum.

Sakura, always brought food and snacks from Japan, her favourite. They also went back to back together from Korea to Japan for japan schedules.

Eunchae, the maknae of the group who is always comfortable with all the members, still being a baby despite the drastic change of Kazuha and Kazuha never treat her differently too.

The members are always there for Kazuha, and she appreciated that.

Chaewon, being a leader for a year now, has gotten more comfortable helping the members. She herself, fought so hard to be strong and forget the incident. It has been a tragic moment for her and the members, also to fans all over the world. She remembers that Minha is always proud and trusts her to assist everyone during hard times. That’s how she gained more strength until now.

Practice room.

Kazuha stopped her moves, breathing hard. She has been dancing for almost 4 hours, and started to feel exhausted.

Taking a break only reminds her of someone she missed the most, that’s why she wanted to keep going

Taking a break only reminds her of someone she missed the most, that’s why she wanted to keep going. She didn’t even realize tears flowing down her cheek when she collapsed on the floor. She didn’t want to cry, but she has been holding back a lot nowadays and she was struggling.

At the same time, someone has entered the room. “Annyeonghaseyo Kazuha-ssi.” a male voice, startled her.

She was about to stand and bow when he stopped her.

“No no it’s okay. Stay...” he walked closer, crouching down at eye level with her. “Sorry for disturbing you Kazuha-ssi. But I’ve been searching for you.” he smiles, understanding why his favorite nuna loves this girl.