Chapter 99

Yunjin had been meticulously planning a special surprise for Chaewon for weeks. After a long and exhausting day of schedules, Yunjin knew that Chaewon needed a moment of relaxation and love. With a mischievous smile, she set her plan into motion.

As the group returned to their dorm after a successful performance, Yunjin discreetly slipped away while Chaewon and Eunchae were engrossed in a Weverse live session in the living room. Skillfully, she transformed their shared bedroom into a romantic haven, carefully arranging soft, flickering candlelight that cast a warm and intimate glow across the room.

To further enhance the romantic atmosphere, Yunjin curated a playlist of gentle and romantic music. The soft tunes enveloped them, deepening their connection. "She's going to adore this," Yunjin thought with anticipation.

Yunjin strategically placed scented candles and essential oils around the room, infusing the air with a captivating aroma. The sweet fragrance of lavender and jasmine intertwined, creating an alluring atmosphere. The scent, known for its aphrodisiac qualities, heightened the sensual experience that awaited Chaewon.

With the stage set, Yunjin moved on to the final touches. She delicately scattered rose petals across the bed, transforming it into a romantic setting that beckoned Chaewon to unwind and indulge. Soft blankets and satin sheets adorned the bed, inviting them to sink into comfort and intimacy. Plush pillows and a cozy rug were added to enhance their relaxation and create a cozy haven.

After 15 minutes, the Weverse live session came to an end, and Chaewon entered the room. Her eyes widened in surprise as she was greeted by the mesmerizing scene that Yunjin had meticulously prepared.

A smile spread across her face, and she couldn't help but exclaim, "Omo..." The exhaustion of the day melted away as she took in the romantic ambiance, feeling the love and thoughtfulness that Yunjin had poured into this surprise.

Yunjin stepped forward, her heart brimming with anticipation. She gently took Chaewon's hand and led her to the center of the room, where they could fully embrace the warmth and intimacy of the moment. Sinking into the soft blankets and plush pillows, they were surrounded by the soft glow of flickering candlelight and the soothing melodies that filled the air.

Yunjin's voice was filled with tenderness as she whispered, "I wanted to create a moment just for us, a moment to show you how deeply I love you. Tonight, let's forget about the world and cherish this time together."

They locked eyes, their love and affection palpable in the air. Yunjin's fingers traced a delicate path along Chaewon's cheek, her touch filled with tenderness. "Sweetheart," she whispered, her voice brimming with warmth, "I want to talk about how we fell in love with each other. Our journey has been filled with beautiful moments, and I want to cherish and celebrate them."

Chaewon's eyes sparkled with anticipation, eager to reminisce about their shared history. "Yes, baby," she replied softly, "I remember the first time we met after 4 years, the way our eyes locked and a connection sparked between us. It felt like the universe had conspired to bring us together."

Yunjin's smile radiated with love as she nodded. "Yes, that moment was truly magical. And from that day forward, our friendship blossomed into something deeper. We supported each other through the highs and lows, and our bond grew stronger with each passing day."

As they spoke, their voices filled with tenderness, they relived the memories that had shaped their relationship. They reminisced about the laughter they shared, the tears they wiped away, and the dreams they nurtured together. Yunjin's fingers continued to trace Chaewon's cheek as she spoke, her touch conveying a mix of love and vulnerability.