Chapter 43

As Minha reunited with the dance team crew at HYBE LABELS, Soyeon PD, the leader of the crew, enveloped her in a long, tight hug. The sight moved the entire crew, and they couldn’t help but feel emotional.

They had been incredibly close to each other for over 10 years, sharing countless memories and experiences.

“Glad to be back...” Minha expressed, her voice filled with sincerity as she held Soyeon PD in her arms.

Soyeon PD broke the hug, her eyes filled with a mix of relief and concern. “Do you even know how miserable we were when you weren’t around?” she said, her tone reflecting the depth of their longing for Minha’s presence

Minha’s apologetic smile conveyed her remorse for being away for such a long time.

Soyeon PD continued, her voice filled with honesty and vulnerability. “Your girls lost their passion to be on stage. It was hard for us to even get mad at them because we were all in the same situation. Only recently have they started to dance again. You are the big influence for them, the source of everything in their lives. Losing you felt like losing half of their lives too,” Soyeon PD explained, her grip tightening on Minha’s hand as she shared the struggles LE SSERAFIM members and the crew had faced during Minha’s absence.

Minha’s heart sank as she listened to Soyeon PD’s words. She felt a deep sense of responsibility and remorse for the impact her absence had on the team. “I’m sorry for everything. Now that I’m back, I promise to make it up to you and everyone. It’s time to come back as a good performer, just like before,” Minha declared, a wide smile spreading across her face. Her determination and enthusiasm reignited the crew’s excitement and belief in their collective abilities.

Soyeon PD and her team were renowned for their exceptional performances on stage, even before LE SSERAFIM came into existence. With Minha’s return and her renewed commitment, they were ready to reclaim their position as one of the best performers in the industry.

***

After the private meeting with Bang PD and all the staff, LE SSERAFIM finalized the date for their highly anticipated encore concert in Seoul. The members are thrilled to have a concrete date to work towards and are eager to give their fans an unforgettable experience.

The venue chosen for the concert is the prestigious Seoul Olympic Stadium, known for its impressive capacity and iconic status

The venue chosen for the concert is the prestigious Seoul Olympic Stadium, known for its impressive capacity and iconic status. With a seating capacity of almost 70,000, the stadium provides the perfect backdrop for the grandeur and excitement of LE SSERAFIM’s performance.

Although the preparations for the concert have not yet begun, the members are brimming with ideas and enthusiasm. They envision a visually stunning stage design that will captivate the audience and enhance their musical performances. They also plan to incorporate intricate choreography and special effects to create a truly immersive experience for their fans.