Chapter 10

2 weeks after the break. (July 2022)

The girls returned to the practice room again, with the new choreo for the next comeback. They have 4 months before the comeback, yet so much to be prepared. But, the rookie vibes are slowly fading because they’re one of the most popular idols now. Schedules for this month are full of dance routines.

The new song is so exciting and they can’t wait to reveal it to their fans. The song is described as an “Afro-Latin style” pop song with a “heavy” Latin rhythm. To be exact, a new music genre for all of them.

 To be exact, a new music genre for all of them

“This choreo is killing me. Daebak~” Sakura said, breathing so hard in front of the mirror. Looking so hot with her sweaty hair, the choreo is most likely to be the workout routine for them.

“People called us “absserafim” for a reason right, unnie? Imagine a workout with this song? Lit.” Yunjin is flexing her arm muscle followed by the baby, Eunchae.

“I can’t believe the choreo was for us when I saw it 2 days ago. I’m a little bit worried about the group formation changes.” Chaewon added.

“This is new for Minha unnie too right? Compared to “FEARLESS”, this is far from being easy

“This is new for Minha unnie too right? Compared to “FEARLESS”, this is far from being easy.” Sakura is massaging her sore shoulder.

“For my part, they said I can lift my leg. I haven’t thought of any moves yet.” says Kazuha, walking with a massage gun on her hands.

“You should think of something that can make people go wild. The moves that remind them about your 15 years of ballet. Maybe the moves that you haven’t shown to the public?” giving suggestions to the ballerina, Yunjin looks excited.

“Oh yes, it’s gonna be so cool just like how they reacted to your part in “Blue Flame” previously.” Sakura added.

Receiving positive support from the members, Kazuha is excited to show her dance skills in future.

Ballet is a beautiful and expressive form of dance that requires a lot of skill and precision. It’s not something people typically see in pop performances, so it will definitely catch people’s attention. Plus, it will allow Kazuha to showcase her unique talents and add a personal touch to the performance.