Chapter 24

Over the past few days, Minha had found herself spending more time in the studio than at home. She was working on a new project, and it was so engrossing that she often found herself sleeping in the studio room.

Suddenly, a series of knocks at the door roused her from her work-induced reverie.

Opening the door, she was greeted by the sight of Jungkook, his ever-radiant smile lighting up his face

Opening the door, she was greeted by the sight of Jungkook, his ever-radiant smile lighting up his face. “Nuna~” he greeted warmly, his muscular physique a testament to his rigorous training regime.

It was no surprise why ARMY, his fanbase, adored him so much.

“Hey~ What’s up?” Minha responded, inviting him into the studio and settling back onto the couch.

Jungkook seemed excited as he began to speak, “I recorded the song yesterday. I really like it, nuna. When did you write this song?” He was referring to “SEVEN”, his new single for which Minha had penned the lyrics.

It was a project she had been working on for a long time.

A nostalgic smile tugged at Minha’s lips as she recalled, “I think I wrote this around the time you released “Euphoria”? I can’t remember the exact date, but it’s been a while. Finally, I’ll get to see you perform this song soon. Congratulations~”

They bumped fists in a celebratory gesture, their shared joy filling the room.

Jungkook’s gratitude was palpable as he thanked Minha, “Thanks to nuna, for making this amazing song for me. I’ve been looking for this type of music to complete my album. The members like this song as well.”

The song was particularly special as it was an English track, which Jungkook would soon be promoting in the U.S.

Minha, in turn, expressed her happiness and gratitude, “I’m glad they like it. As a songwriter who often stays in comfort zone, I had this fear of releasing songs to someone else. Even when I write a song for myself, it takes a long time to release it. You heard the song only once, and you wanted it so badly. That made me really happy. Thank you so much~”

Jungkook’s smile widened at her words, their shared passion for music creating a bond that transcended the confines of the studio room.

After deciding to celebrate the completion of their song with a dinner outing, Jungkook and Minha found themselves in the public eye.

As a member of BTS, the most popular boy group, Jungkook was often under the scrutiny of the media. Their dinner outing was no exception, and soon enough, a picture of him driving his car with Minha by his side was captured and released to the public.

Breaking News: BTS Jungkook Spotted Driving His Car to a Fancy Restaurant with LE SSERAFIM’s Minha

Almost immediately, a wave of negative comments started flooding in, targeting Minha. The dating issue was a sensitive one for fans, who found it hard to accept that their favorite idols might be dating someone.