Chapter 98

After Minha's emotional last speech at FEARNADA, the event came to an end. Minha expressed her hope that FEARNOT would continue to support LE SSERAFIM and wait for her return, even though she couldn't provide a specific timeframe. The girls, along with the LE SSERAFIM team, including Bang PD, had a dinner together, marking the end of their time together. It was a farewell to Minha, and emotions ran high.

Later that night, as the girls returned to their dorm, knowing it was their last night together for now, their faces were puffy from crying throughout the day.

Minha was the first to finish her shower and emerged from her room, carrying her guitar. She noticed Chaewon sitting alone on the couch, her puffy eyes looking up as Minha approached.

Minha smiled warmly and playfully pinched Chaewon's nose. "Pupu," Minha said with a smile.

Chaewon looked up, her puffy eyes meeting Minha's gaze.

Minha took a seat next to Chaewon, her fingers strumming the guitar gently. "Don't look at me like that. You're so adorable even with your puffy eyes," Minha said affectionately, her voice filled with warmth. She leaned back against the couch, with Chaewon's head resting on her shoulder.

Chaewon looked at Minha, her eyes filled with a mix of sadness and gratitude. "I'll be taking your leader position again starting tomorrow, right unnie?" Chaewon asked softly, her voice slow but audible enough for Minha to hear.

Minha looked at Chaewon, her eyes filled with love and admiration. "You don't have to if you can't. Being a leader is a challenging position, and I know it takes time to adjust to all the responsibilities. But you have done so well all this time, pupu. I can't thank you enough," Minha said, her voice gentle and reassuring.

Chaewon listened intently, her eyes fixed on Minha.

"Every time you tried to be a leader, I noticed that you slowly became like me," Minha continued, her voice filled with a mix of fondness and concern. "You kept things to yourself, shouldering all the burdens and struggles alone. But I don't want you to be like me, pupu. I want you to be yourself, a better version of yourself, because you're amazing just the way you are."

Minha's words resonated deeply with Chaewon. She had indeed taken on some of Minha's traits as a leader, and she realized that it wasn't what Minha wanted for her.

"I won't let you take my position if it means becoming like me," Minha added, her smile unwavering.

The two of them sat on the couch, their hearts filled with love and understanding, cherishing their last moments together before Minha's hiatus.

It's like you got superpowers
Turn my minutes into hours
You got more than 20-20, babe
Made of glass the way you see through me
You know me better than I do
Can't seem to keep nothing from you
How you touch my soul from the outside?
Permeate my ego and my pride
I wanna love me (ooh)
The way that you love me (ooh)
Ooh, for all of my pretty
And all of my ugly too
I'd love to see me from your point of view
I wanna trust me (trust me)
The way that you trust me (trust me)
Ooh, 'cause nobody ever loved me like you do
I'd love to see me from your point of view

Minha turned to Chaewon, her eyes filled with admiration. "You covered this song, right?" she asked, her voice filled with curiosity.

Chaewon nodded, a smile spreading across her face.

"I like it when you sang this song," Minha continued, her voice filled with genuine appreciation. "You made it feel like it's your own song. That's how good you are, pupu." Minha's compliment made Chaewon blush, feeling a mix of shyness and pride.