Chapter 19 (TW)

TRIGGER WARNING: This chapter contains sensitive content related to bullying and physical assault.

The girls of LE SSERAFIM were buzzing with excitement as they prepared for their Weverse LIVE session, celebrating their first anniversary with their fans, FEARNOT, from all over the world. With the cake in front of them, and the comment section of the live stream was rapidly filling up with well wishes and comments in various languages.

 With the cake in front of them, and the comment section of the live stream was rapidly filling up with well wishes and comments in various languages

Chaewon, with an iPad in hand, was reading out the comments to the rest of the group. “Everyone is wishing us right now, thank you so much,” she said, her eyes twinkling with joy.

Sakura, in response to a fan’s request, tried to wink, “Sorry FEARNOT, I still can’t wink.” but ended up making a funny face instead.

This prompted a burst of laughter from Yunjin, who tried to cover Sakura’s face, playfully admonishing her for her failed attempt.

Minha, the group’s leader and the subject of a comment about her muscular appearance, playfully blamed Eunchae for her toned physique, saying she had to piggyback her all the time. This led to a playful banter between the two, with Eunchae questioning if she was heavy and Minha teasing her in response.

The atmosphere was light and fun, with the girls responding to various comments and requests from their fans.

They did the “mini love” pose, shared a “TMI” moment about their day, and Kazuha even jokingly claimed she was Minha’s girlfriend in response to a fan’s request. The girls were in a playful mood, teasing their fans who shipped them together, and even giving spoilers about future events.

Yunjin and Minha even mimed playing a non-existent guitar, hinting at a possible duet in the future.

Eunchae, responding to a fan’s concern, assured everyone that she was eating well and that her “parents” in the group, Sakura and Minha, always made sure she had good food.

As the live session was winding down, Minha addressed a comment about her upcoming birthday. She revealed that she had plans, but wasn’t sure if they would be doing a Weverse LIVE on the day. She promised to keep their fans updated, ending the session on a high note.

The girls’ excitement and joy were palpable throughout the session. Their playful banter, heartfelt responses to their fans’ comments, and the overall cheerful atmosphere made the celebration of their first anniversary a memorable event for everyone involved.

***