I'm Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 5: Successful selling cute!

At noon, the sun was shining brightly, but in the forest I couldn't feel the slightest sultry heat. On the contrary, it was exceptionally cool, which is undoubtedly a good thing for a thick fur-covered Ji Wuxiu.

just…

He stared at his small eyes with a melancholy expression. He shook his **** slightly uneasy. The bear's paw stepped on the void, frightened and hugged the tree trunk tightly, swallowing his mouth, "System...I think I made a big death."

The system didn't care about it and said with comfort: [Host, you are only half a meter high from the ground, so you can beat down cruelly. 】

Ji Wuxiu was silent for three seconds, and then looked down carefully, a sense of weightlessness suddenly rushed toward his face, he hugged the tree trunk again, his heart was very nervous, but from the face he still could only see the deadly stupid and cute feeling.

Only the restless bear's paw was shaking.

[Strong host! You are not what you were before. 】

Ji Wuxiu was a little bit weeping, but he knew that it was easy to climb a tree and difficult to climb.

The result is now healed. He can only get stuck on the branches of the tree, and his fur is beginning to feel warm when he is exposed to the sun. Compared with the previous figure, he is more swollen and finally looks like a veritable hair ball.

But he hasn't eaten anything for a day and night, and his stomach growls constantly.

Ji Wuxiu took a deep breath and did enough mental construction for himself. Finally, he slid down carefully while holding the branch of the tree. Thanks to the strength of the claws, he clasped the trunk tightly to give his body support, so that he didn't fall.

After a lot of effort, Ji Wuxiu landed without danger, and a beating heart finally calmed down. Ji Wuxiu landed on all fours, looking left and right, walking far away in a not-so-skilled posture. What can you eat to cushion your stomach?

After a while, Ji Wuxiu sat on the grass and looked up at the red fruit hanging on the tree. After turning into a panda, his extremely sensitive nose moved slightly, and he smelled the smell of the fruit.

It smells like an apple, although it doesn't look like it looks very much.

At least this fruit looks very big, more than twice the size of the apple he saw on the earth.

Want to eat...

Ji Wuxiu couldn't help swallowing, the panda's eyes were full of longing.

However, the tree was too high, and he didn't want to feel the taste of climbing a tree anymore.

Thinking of this, Ji Wuxiu's fat back turned into a ball, and he kept groaning in despair.

Not far away, there was a slight rubbing sound suddenly.

Ji Wuxiu was so shocked that he got up and quickly got up, looking at the depths of the lawn with a lifeless expression, his eyes full of vigilance and caution.

A tail that was so black that it didn't contain a trace of white hair stood up and dangled constantly, indicating the master's good mood.

Ji Wuxiu was taken aback, always feeling that this tail was extraordinarily familiar.

Finally, the lawn moved, and the same black **** came out, and finally the whole body, the smooth and vigorous body, and the cold eyes.

There was silence.

The black and white creature stared at the black panther with a cold face for three seconds.

Ji Wuxiu didn't know why he suddenly relaxed, his eyebrows became even more frustrated.