chapter 71-75

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 71: The magic panda [second more]
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 71: The magic panda [second more]
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the battle with mutant insects, Otis could see that this little pet's fighting skills were basically zero, and it was all relying on extremely fast speed and powerful strength to deal with mutant insects until now.

But... he still couldn't help being surprised secretly,

How did the little pets that are less than Tier 1 make a tie with Tier 3 mutants?

The longer you get along with your little pet, the more you can feel that there are many undiscovered secrets in it.

**********

Ji Wuxiu relied on the skill "Running with the wind and freedom is the direction" to circulate with the mutant insects, and then sneak attacks from time to time, leaving a little scar on the mutant insects every time.

Plus he is not alone.

Otis's strength is mysterious and unpredictable, and more importantly, his fighting skills are extremely rich. He quickly destroyed several worm limbs of the mutant insect, which greatly reduced its combat effectiveness.

The fifth-order mutant worm began to panic. It had never thought that the dignified fifth-order itself would be pressed on the ground and rubbed constantly, without even the slightest chance to resist.

It can't die here, it hasn't completed its mission.

The fifth-order mutant worms roared angrily and ordered the worm tide army to immediately launch a frenzied attack, killing all humans at all costs.

No matter how far away, the worm tide army can hear this command.

Their blood-red eyes seemed to be infected with madness, no longer fearing death, no longer fearing pain, as if a killing machine began to madly destroy all human beings and all buildings.

It was clear that humans were still above, but in the blink of an eye they became disadvantaged. Crazy worms swarmed in and drowned the human camp like a stormy sea. In the blink of an eye, many human screams were heard, and finally they were completely There was no sound.

Orders were quickly uploaded, allowing high-ranking officers to make decisions.

Here, Otis and Ji Wuxiu joined forces and quickly beat the fifth-order mutant insects to death. The mutant insects, which had almost no combat effectiveness, became more calm after the panic. It struggled to get up, using huge The pliers tore off his only remaining limb.

Ji Wuxiu's face suddenly hurt and couldn't help but shiver a few times.

Are mutant insects so cruel?

Although Otis didn't know what the mutant was trying to do, he intuitively told him that if the mutant was not stopped, something more terrible might happen next.

But... it's still too late.

Just when Otis had just acted, the fifth-order mutant insect had already used its sharp limbs to puncture its own body.

The sound of "wave" sounded, and the meat ball broke and moved in an instant, and the transparent liquid inside gradually flowed out. The fifth-order mutant insect was like a leaked bean paste bag, and the meat skin gradually weakened.

The severe pain caused the mutant worm to roar in pain, but its eyes were full of malicious and successful expressions.

The seemingly suicidal behavior still made Ji Wuxiu feel bad.