Chapter 7

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 7: You're all thin
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 7: You're all thin
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
I don't know when, the cicadas in the night sounded, piercing and crying.

Ji Wuxiu moved his furry paws, raised his head and looked at the blood-red moon hanging in the night sky, thinking of something unrelated.

Slowly, and I don't know how long it took.

A faint purr gradually came out, and the black and white creature hanging on the treetop became quiet, and it was as soft as a cotton candy.

In the early morning, bird calls are often the first to sound.

Ji Wuxiu was quickly awakened, rubbed his astringent eyes awkwardly, and then yawned.

"System, what time is it?"

The system soon said: [ding! It is noon, and you have slept a few hours longer than yesterday, a total of 14 hours. 】

But the system at this time did not condemn Ji Wuxiu for being so lazy. On the contrary, he was a little relieved.

As a cute creature, it should be so lazy and greedy, and it is loved by all creatures.

Ji Wuxiu had the previous experience, and this time he climbed down the tree smoothly.

It seems a little hungry.

Ji Wuxiu rubbed his stomach, showing a smirk of evil intentions.

However, despite this, the black and white creatures still looked stupid and sad, pretending to be boundless.

Ji Wuxiu took small steps, even a little guilty in his heart, is it a bit too much to rob that hedgehog every day.

On the way, Ji Wuxiu tried to observe his surroundings, trying to find something he could eat. If he could find it, he wouldn't have to rob the sad hedgehog.

It is not easy for people to save some rations.

Everyone mixes in the forest. It's fine if you don't help each other, but you can't pit each other out.

Halfway through, a dangling black tail appeared in the grass.

Ji Wu took a pedicure and blinked, wondering how he could meet this black leopard every day. He walked over and patted the black leopard's **** with a bear paw.

The Panther raised his head abruptly, and turned his head angrily with his fangs.

Which one slapped his ass!

But after seeing the instigator, the panther suddenly wilted, and continued to eat without speaking.

Ji Wuxiu leaned forward, screaming out of the grass.

"Wow -" Good morning Leopard.

The black panther shook his ears and continued to eat with his head, but it was eating faster than before.

Ji Wuxiu continued to leaned over, sat down beside the panther, leaned back and gasped, then patted the panther and let out a low cry.

"Wow-" I'm talking to you!

The panther continued to eat, trying to shield the presence of the hair on his side.

Ji Wuxiu was very dissatisfied with Black Panther's ignorance of his attitude, and patted Black Panther again, his lifeless face was as stupid as ever.

"Wow--"

Panthers continued to eat with their heads a little irritable.

"Wow--" Ji Wuxiu yelled again