chapter 32

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 32: Moved to the marshal's villa
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 32: Moved to the marshal's villa
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Three hours later, the aircraft landed, and Marshal Otis pushed the door of the cab open and signaled the two mutant beasts to follow him. Ji Wuxiu quickly got up, spinning like a drum washing machine, and blasted himself into a fur ball. Tun went forward.

Behind him, the silver wolf stared at all this indifferently, motionless, even though it had lost the reason to live, but with the last bit of kind thoughts in its heart, its eyes still flashed with complicated emotions.

But this is not for itself.

It's the ugly thing without combat effectiveness.

Ji Wuxiu hadn't walked a few steps, so he couldn't help turning his head and found that the Silver Wolf was still staying in place, as if he didn't intend to walk down.

Ji Wuxiu shook his head and motioned for Silver Wolf to follow immediately.

The Silver Wolf was sitting there, his appearance that was supposed to be extraordinarily handsome, but because of that body's injury, it became horrible, but it didn't care about all this.

If it is three years old, it may still care about its appearance. The Ice Blade Wolf race not only has to fight for spouse rights with combat power, but also carefully trim its appearance so that the she-wolf will fall in love with it at first sight. Do some life-harmonious exercises in the grove and give birth to cute little cubs.

But since A-Niang was tortured to death by humans, her heart no longer wanted to fight for spouse rights like other wolves.

It is full of only one thought, and that is-revenge.

But now, it can't even get revenge.

Ji Wuxiu's reaction was a little strange, and he couldn't help but whispered, "Ah."

——Aren't you leaving?

A gleam of cold light flashed across the silver wolf eyes, and he gave his last warning to this poor and simple ugly thing.

——Humans have no good things, remember, never believe in humans.

Ji Wuxiu suddenly became heavy, and he seemed to remember the experience of the Black Snake Society before, where he saw a lot of darkness that he had never seen before, and every human being who should have been well-intentioned became so abhorrent.

What made him feel more horrified was that the people there seemed to be very enthusiastic about torturing mutant beasts, and completely lost.

Lost the bottom line of the last kindness of being a human being.

He couldn't believe that the entire human world was like this.

Perhaps in unknown corners, there will always be a few people who will be kind to mutant beasts, not to torture for fun, and even extend a helping hand to help mutant beasts in deep crisis.

Believe that there are still good people in this world.

******

Just when Ji Wuxiu and Silver Wolf were face-to-face in silence, the footsteps gradually sounded, and the cold-hearted Marshal quickly walked in, touched Ji Wuxiu's head, and finally glanced at the silver wolf who had no concealed hatred. , Shen said: "Let's go."

Although mutant beasts are smart and can think independently, they cannot fully understand human language. Fortunately, after a few years of contact with humans, smart mutant beasts can understand some simple words.