chapter 191-193

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 191: What a domineering panda!
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 191: What a domineering panda!
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Noah’s Ark’s brains calmed everyone’s fears with a rather mechanical voice, even though there was still a deafening rumbling outside at the moment, and even gave them the illusion that mutant insects would come in at any time.

Do not--

It should be said that that is not an illusion.

As long as the mutant insects are given a little time, with their terrible destructive power, they can completely destroy the barriers. When the time comes, the humans hiding in Noah's Ark will become the fish on the chopping board. Killed by mutant insects.

This kind of death ending makes them feel trembling and desperate just thinking about it.

The guardians who were recognized as the patron saint by humans began to tell the story in a calm voice. At first no one wanted to listen to the story of the patron saint, but gradually, they couldn't help but be stunned...

Because the screen gradually changed, the terrible scene outside was clearly broadcasted in real time, and it was clearly shown to everyone.

The voice of the patron saint continued.

It talked about the story about the four Noah's Ark sent by mankind thousands of years ago. It also talked about that before the four Noah's Ark, a spacecraft once left the earth and flew into the vast universe. No news.

However, just today, the human descendants of that spaceship came to the mechanical planet, and just before, they had saved the humans of Noah's Ark II.

That is a place called Meow Planet.

That planet was experiencing an extinction crisis similar to that of a mechanical planet, and at the same time a more advanced civilized creature appeared.

Its race is a panda. It has black and white patterns. It looks harmless, but it saves human beings. It defeats the insect tide with fixed crossing gates and helps Meow Planet build its home.

The humans of Noah's Ark were gradually short of breath, because they heard this story, and it was true-does this mean that the creature is about to save them?

"Look at the big screen!"

I don't know who suddenly made a sound that was almost screaming.

Everyone's attention was immediately attracted to the past, and they all watched in shock as a black and white creature appeared on the screen. It had a soft fur, a fluffy and harmless round body.

When the lens got closer, they finally saw its face.

That is-the same round face, with some frustrated dark circles around the eyes, combined with the round and harmless face, it constitutes a cuteness that is so cute that it explodes but makes people want to scream and scream! !

Everyone can't describe the shock at this moment.

They can only stay in the cage of Noah's Ark all their lives, and even the outside world seen from the screen is still gray.

The same is true in Noah's Ark.

But now, a touch of fresh color appeared.

Moreover, animals that were so cute and explosive appeared alive.

It's so cute.

The soil buns immediately became helpless, and their eyes suddenly showed who I am and where I am, and I seem to have a cute and irrational expression.