Chapter 6

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 6: Keep up your spirits!
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 6: Keep up your spirits!
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the evening, the dim sunlight cast down, coating Senpin with a golden halo.

Ji Wuxiu, who woke up naturally, moved his body so soft as if he had no bones, and stretched his waist. Then he slowly got up, and subconsciously glanced at the treetops. The black panthers there are nowhere to be seen, and I don’t know. Where did you go.

As for the wild boar, there is also no shadow.

There are only a lot of flying insects hovering in the sky, seeming to be absorbing the residue of flesh and blood on the treetops.

Ji Wuxiu quickly retracted his gaze and got up to have dinner.

He had been around here a long time ago, so Ji Wuxiu didn't waste time this time. Following the route in his memory, he returned to the place where he met the hedgehog before and sniffed the smell in the air.

Ok…

The hedgehog didn't seem to come.

Ji Wuxiu sighed with disappointment and turned to leave.

There was a sound of Hisso not far away, and Ji Wuxiu held his ears, and was immediately attracted to him. He walked over with a slow pace, and then peeled away the grass—and stared at Dou Da's small eyes for a few seconds.

Ji Wuxiu hadn't reacted yet, but the little thing on the opposite side thought for a few seconds, silently forming a group, and there seemed to be grief and anger flashing in his eyes.

Ji Wuxiu looked a little embarrassed.

He had already robbed the hedgehog at noon, and it seemed a bit too much to rob him now.

But who made him...hungry.

Ji Wuxiu silently used the previous method to abduct a few fruits and left half of them intimately. He couldn't let this hedgehog go home hungry, otherwise he would be too cruel and inhuman.

When Ji Wuxiu left, Hedgehog quickly stretched his body, felt the fruit hanging on his lower back, and easily judged how much fruit was left.

After a long silence, a hint of sympathy flashed through Hedgehog's eyes.

—That ugly creature must be so stupid that he doesn't even know how to take the remaining things. It's so stupid.

Thinking that there was so much fruit left on his back, the hedgehog shook his body and crawled away with joy.

Ji Wuxiu, who didn't know that he was laughed at by the hedgehog, still sighed with his kindness. He still returned to the place where he started, holding the fruit as a meal, and the crunching sound resounded through the forest, in an exceptionally quiet forest. It looks particularly abrupt.

There was a rubbing sound in the grass.

Ji Wuxiu silently turned his head, holding a face that seemed to have excessive kidney deficiency, and watched a familiar black tail emerge from the grass again.

Ji Wuxiu bowed his head, gnawing the fruit intently.

Soon, the black panther, who hadn't deliberately concealed his footsteps, approached, and Ji Wuxiu raised his head when he heard the sound, his face suddenly blank.

The black panther didn't know why it caught another prey, and it was still killed by one blow, and the one who died could not be killed again.

The panther put down its prey and began to gnaw in front of Ji Wuxiu.