chapter 27

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 27: Marshal appears
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 27: Marshal appears
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ji Wuxiu remained still, his eyes fixed on those people. Perhaps because these people were the most brutal existence he had ever seen, he couldn't suppress the anger in his heart.

Except for the group leader, the rest of the people still looked at the mutant beast blankly, and the more they looked at it, the more they felt that they could feel how outstanding its appearance was.

The white hair is clean and flawless, and the body that is so fat as a ball is full of naive attitude, as if it will fall to the ground and roll a few times in the next second.

The word cute is so fit when used in it.

The system suddenly said with excitement: [ding! Your appearance made forty-five people stunned, and more than forty people were shocked to the point of blanking their brains. You got 90 selling points. This is the first time we have got so many selling points. 】

Ji Wuxiu was taken aback. Some unbelievable these brutal people would be shocked by his appearance?

The system said on the side: [Human beings are cruel, but it does not mean that they have no aesthetics. The first time they see the host, they will naturally have a stronger shock, but the second time it will not be so easy, so the host must work harder to sell cute Just work. 】

Ji Wuxiu nodded secretly, still staring straight at the people. He didn't know what the purpose of these people was, but he understood how greed these people couldn't suppress.

The head of the leader's heart beat faster, and the idea of wanting to catch it grew crazily. He waved at the crowd and motioned to surround it immediately...

This mutant beast, he is bound to win.

Ji Wuxiu was on high alert from the beginning. As the people approached, he immediately turned around and ran, drilling into the denser bushes just like last time, relying on the thick skin to break through those obstacles. Things, shaved messy hair.

This scene was so sudden that many people were stunned.

Fortunately, they reacted quickly afterwards, and did not need an order from the head of the group, and voluntarily chased up, but soon after they saw the lush bushes, they had a headache.

If they want to enter unscathed, they must use their abilities to destroy these **** obstacles on a large scale, but in this way, their speed of hunting will also be reduced.

But if they don't use the ability to destroy, those dense bushes will definitely make them suffer a lot.

At the moment when everyone hesitated, the group leader immediately made a decision and shouted: "The low-level ability person is responsible for opening the way, and the rest will save me some abilities."

With the order, the team immediately became well-trained and cooperated with each other properly, and soon they gradually caught up with the mutant beast running in front of them.

Not far away, the mutant beast was running, and his awkward-looking body was unexpectedly agile. The group leader wanted to immediately use the power to make it lose its mobility, but he was afraid that it would cause irreparable injuries to this mutant beast. .

As he ran, he instructed those behind him to prepare a trap net.

Ji Wuxiu's heart beats like a drum, and he is extremely nervous, but his eyes are shining firm, seeming to panic, but in fact he is running outside purposefully. He wants to lure these people out of the forest, the farther and farther he goes. it is good.