chapter 20

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 20: Successfully selling cute again
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 20: Successfully selling cute again
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Three human beings dressed as hunters approached carefully. They clasped their weapons tightly and watched their surroundings.

Among them, the man in the gray clothes frowned, "The mutant beast seems to have run away, I guess it should have found us."

"Then we hurried to chase it, maybe it hasn't run far yet." Another human said.

The man in gray noticed the tree that had been chopped in half, and analyzed: "Then chase separately, and immediately send a flare when you catch it."

The remaining two quickly nodded their heads and agreed. In order to hunt down the mutant beast as soon as possible, the three of them didn't waste their time talking and chased them separately, without noticing the boulder in this corner.

Ji Wuxiu breathed a sigh of relief and glanced at the panther subconsciously.

The black panther's vertical pupils contained coldness, but there was no madness.

Since it mutated, it is no longer the black panther that would only avenge foolishly and not evaluate the pros and cons of danger.

The panther flicked its tail and roared in a low voice.

"Roar—" Ugly creature, let's go.

Ji Wuxiu was taken aback, did not say anything, nodded in agreement.

As the days passed, Ji Wuxiu quickly forgot what happened that day. Until today, the panther went hunting, but in the afternoon he still did not come back.

Ji Wuxiu was fidgeting, always feeling something was wrong.

Suddenly, a ball of black hair got into the door of the tree hole, and the hair all over his body seemed to be scorched, making a screaming chick.

"Chiji!" Something happened to the black monster!

Ji Wuxiu panicked, and hurriedly pulled the black hair ball over to question.

The black hair ball kept rolling nervously, and finally made the matter clear in a few words.

It turned out that the black panther went hunting today and was about to catch a rabbit to bring it back. Naturally, the black hair ball followed.

Who knew that halfway through, they met three humans. The weapons held by the humans would spit fire and grab the black leopard, while the black fur **** were petite, and their talents were all on the escape. Only then hurried back to report the letter.

Ji Wuxiu's brain went blank, and he suddenly remembered the three people he met a few days ago.

This can be troublesome.

Ji Wuxiu quickly let Hei Maoqiu lead him through the woods and walked for a while.

"Chiji!" The black hair ball bounced a few times, indicating that the destination is not far away.

Ji Wuxiu asked Hei Maoqiu to hide here and stay still, while he quietly touched it to judge the enemy's situation.

Not far away, most of the shiny black panther's fur was scorched, and it seemed that it hadn't been seriously injured, and it was still roaring vigorously.

Ji Wuxiu couldn't help being surprised while letting go.

The three people surrounded the panther tightly, and kept throwing fire snakes at the panther body.