chapter 30

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 30: Want to save the silver wolf? [First more]
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 30: Want to save the silver wolf? [First more]
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ji Wuxiu was frightened by this terrible selling point. Looking at his rich selling point history, it can be judged that most people can only contribute 10 selling point at most.

No one has ever contributed so much, and what makes him even more puzzled is... this amount of cute value is so fascinating.

The corners of Otis's cold mouth were slightly cocked, and his mood was particularly happy.

When Ji Wuxiu saw this, he moved his heart and waved his paw tentatively, trying to make himself full of cuteness as much as possible, hoping to get another 520 selling cute value.

However, things did not develop as Ji Wuxiu imagined. Otis didn't know why, and the corners of his mouth drooped immediately, becoming cold and distant.

Ji Wuxiu: "..."

Is this person sick?

The cuteness is so weird that pandas are puzzled.

Ji Wuxiu didn't want to have too much entanglement with this person, and soon decided to give up selling cuteness, and tried to escape from this terrifying man with unknown combat effectiveness.

The system sensed Ji Wuxiu's thoughts and immediately discouraged him: [Host, you must not die, this person's combat effectiveness is very terrifying. 】

Ji Wuxiu rolled his eyes in his heart, "Of course I know that his fighting power is terrible, but no matter what, I can't sit back and wait for death."

The system sighed faintly: [Host, do you remember why I let you be cute before? 】

Ji Wuxiu: "Of course I remember."

The system's tone is a bit complicated and said: [Just before you met for the first time, this person seemed to be cute by you. 】

Ji Wuxiu was taken aback for a while, couldn't help but glanced at the man, wondering: "Since I was cute, why is there no system prompt?"

The system faintly said: [Because this person has already contributed 520 cuteness value for the first time, but I was too excited at the time and forgot to remind you. 】

Ji Wuxiu: "?!"

In other words, he worked so hard to sell cute to so many people, and he was not as good as the person in front of him.

You know that he has 1040 selling points in the blink of an eye.

Realizing that he was worth more than a thousand selling cute points, all thanks to this man, Ji Wuxiu suddenly became agitated, staring at Otis with weird eyes. It is hard to believe that this person who obviously doesn't like him is the real cute person. So cute that even the number is 520.

This is the performance of cuteness to the depths?

In the time when Ji Wuxiu was thinking, his expression looked a little stupid.

Otis looked indifferent and indifferent.

Looking at this expression, he couldn't feel his love for himself at all.

Ji Wuxiu hesitated for a few seconds, slowly stepped forward, hugged Otis's leg as if he was dead, and was ready to be kicked away.

Otis stared down at the ball of hair under his feet and frowned slowly.

【Ding! You successfully trigger the "Love Hug" skill with a probability of 10%. The human heart in front of you will stop for one second, and the inner state is still unknown. You will get +520 selling points. 】