chapter 126-130

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 126: Reveal the secret [three
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 126: Reveal the secret [three
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Zhao Libing left soon.

Because he needs to report this to Otis next.

But before leaving, he led Li Zhouxian to the laboratory where the military doctor was. "This is the man I brought back. He was injured. I put him here."

The military doctor put down the experimental equipment and smiled at Li Zhouxian who was a little nervous: "Welcome to the manor."

Li Zhouxian nodded cautiously.

Zhao Libing patted Li Zhouxian on the shoulder and said with a smile: "Don't be too nervous, the military doctor is easy to get along with."

Li Zhouxian hurriedly said, "Thank you."

After Zhao Libing left, the military doctor asked Li Zhouxian to take off his coat and then began cleaning and treatment.

Since most of them are external wounds, only a few simple treatments are required.

After fixing it, the military doctor glanced at the blood-stained coat again, took out the coat he had put in the cabinet, and said to Li Zhouxian, "You use this first."

Li Zhouxian thanked him and put on his clothes.

It's just that the military doctor's figure is slightly thin, and his clothes on Li Zhouxian's body appear to have a tight-fitting effect.

Li Zhouxian scratched his head slightly awkwardly.

I always feel a little uncomfortable.

Upon seeing this, the military doctor immediately changed the subject and pointed to the black cat lying there, "What is it called?"

Li Zhouxian said: "It's called Meow Meow."

The military doctor said: "I also have a cat, but it's a little civet cat."

With that said, the military doctor walked to the black cat with a face full of arrogance, and naturally took out a small snack from his pocket, "Try it?"

Little civet cat likes this thing the most.

The black cat lowered his head and sniffed, and suddenly showed a surprised expression.

This tastes really good.

It hurriedly drank snacks in his mouth and ate with relish.

The appearance of shaking his head is really cute and tight.

The military doctor who was watching couldn't help laughing: "Is it cute?"

Zhao Qiaoan just opened the door and entered, seeing a stranger appearing here, he suddenly showed a puzzled expression, "This is?"

The military doctor hurriedly introduced Zhao Qiaoan.

Soon the three officially got to know each other.

"We are going to do a full physical examination for Miao Miao later to see if it has any hidden injuries." The military doctor said.

Li Zhouxian nodded, "Okay, trouble you guys."

Louis Eichharu had already heard the conversation clearly on the sidelines.

So when the military doctor tried to pick it up, it didn't struggle throughout the entire process, but rather cooperated extremely well and said, "Meow!"

This also made the military doctor show a surprised expression. He smiled and rubbed Louis Eichharu, and said, "What a good meow."

The black cat immediately stood up, showing a very contented expression.