chapter 171-180

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 171: The saddest bug in history
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 171: The saddest bug in history
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
To be honest, when the worm crisis hit again, the vast majority of people were not even scared, much less scared to stand up like they used to be. As for the reason, it was naturally because of the mutant beast. exist.

Of course, there is also the chicken.

That mutant beast was so powerful that even the seventh-order mutant worms could rub on the ground non-stop, and showed a calm look throughout the entire process, without seeing the slightest difficulty.

Although the bug that looked very soft and breakable, it was full of elasticity. No matter how hard it was rubbed on the ground, there was no trace of a scar. It was unbelievable.

But fortunately, that chicken could easily break through the worm's defenses, and then ate it all. It can be said that the last time the seventh-order mutant worm died the most awkward.

No one could think that the weakness of such a powerful seventh-order mutant insect would be a chicken that anyone could beat. Huahua, who had high hopes, seemed to perceive it as a bad thing.

It didn't understand what was happening, but it also started to get nervous. Wu Youwei hurriedly coaxed the chicken to keep it in a good state of mind, but don't perform abnormally because of tension. What should I do if I lose a lot at that time?

Wu Youwei is very worried and feels that since raising this chicken, the pressure in his heart is getting heavier day by day.

But what can be done?

It's not too much to bear!

Ji Wuxiu was looking at the busy figure of Otis at the moment, his thoughts drifting away, in fact, he didn't think about anything, just in a daze.

After Otis was finished, he greeted the little pet. However, the little pet's eyes were dumb and he didn't know what he was thinking. In desperation, he could only walk over and hold the little pet in his arms, and rubbed it hard. Under the hair, I feel a lot fatter again.

Ji Wuxiu was taken aback, and returned to his senses and complained, "What are you doing?"

After speaking, Ji Wuxiu couldn't help being silent. The voice sounded too much like flirting. He couldn't help but shudder and ordered himself to forget about it.

Day by day, black dots gradually appeared in the sky above area b, which were gradually expanding every moment, and the mutant insects inside could be faintly heard roaring and roaring, as if they could not get out.

Even though they have heard it countless times, some people can't help but turn pale. They only realize the fear of mutant insects just before they happen. It is really difficult to dissipate.

However, thinking of the army that was already ready for the battle, people's beating heart gradually calmed down. I hope this time, it will be as easy as the last time.

When the wormhole gradually expanded to see it, Otis immediately ordered all fighters to immediately start attacking the creatures in the wormhole, hoping to take this opportunity to kill a large number of mutant insects and prevent them from reaching the ground to attack humans.

A large number of war secrets are densely packed, almost covering the sky, making it difficult to see the original color of the sky. The black and oppressive piece looks particularly depressed. Countless people stand there, looking up at the sky, their faces look particularly shocked and terrified. .