chapter 38

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 38: Marshal contribution 233 [one more]
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 38: Marshal contribution 233 [one more]
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
What's the situation?

Ji Wuxiu looked around and found that the marshal who hadn't seen him for a long time was standing there, and he didn't know how long he had been watching.

Ji Wuxiu glanced at the boulder behind him, and breathed a sigh of relief. Now the first-level mutant beasts can easily break the boulder, and his behavior will definitely not cause too much attention.

A stupid Mao Dumpling accidentally pressed a paw print on the boulder while playing around. This is a normal behavior.

Otis walked over and touched Ji Wuxiu, his eyes fixed for a long time, and he concluded: "Well, I'm a lot fatter."

Ji Wuxiu twitched his mouth, pretending to not understand.

Although he was relieved in his heart.

It seems that it's no big deal for him to lose five pounds of meat this month.

Otis seemed to think of something, bypassing Ji Wuxiu, observing the bear print on the boulder, frowning the more he looked at it.

Ji Wuxiu also leaned over, staring at the giant stone for a long time, but in the end he still didn't understand the beauty of this bear paw print.

However, Otis noticed that the bear's paw prints were smooth around and the degree of indentation was careless, enough to show that it did not use much strength at the time, and was even comfortable.

Otis's eyes instantly complicated.

This fat hairball looks dull and cute, it seems to be clumsy and useless in everything.

Who knows... it actually hides such a terrible strange power.

The boulder was specially moved by him from another planet. The stone of that planet was so hard that mutant beasts below Level 3 couldn't break it, let alone leave any complete marks on it.

But this was not enough to shock the well-informed Marshal Otis, because what really surprised him was that there was no pattern on the forehead of this mutant beast, indicating that it was a Tier 0 mutant that had only successfully mutated.

This shows what?

Otis greeted the black and white hairy ball over, pointed to the mark on it, and said, "Get another one for me to see."

Ji Wuxiu's eyes changed instantly, showing whether you were stupid or not.

Mutant beasts couldn't understand human language at all.

The marshal in front of him actually spoke to himself in a serious manner.

Don't mention this kind of picture is weird.

Otis couldn't tell what the mutant beast was thinking, because its eyes were small and pitiful, and even covered by the dark circles, it became more and more difficult to see.

But this did not affect Otis's appreciation of this mutant beast, how suitable it was-a good seed for fighting.

More importantly, it looks so in line with its own aesthetics.

【Ding! Your success in selling cuteness makes the human heart in front of you sway, producing a mental activity of "...the heart cannot be detected...", and you successfully get +520 cuteness value. 】

Ji Wuxiu looked dumbfounded.

I couldn't believe that I was inexplicably successful in obtaining 520 again. From beginning to end, as one of the parties, I didn't even know what happened.