Chapter 11

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 11: Selling cute system is the bug
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 11: Selling cute system is the bug
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ji Wuxiu Dingding looked at the black leopard, swearing secretly in his heart, waiting...I will definitely rescue you.

Leopard was already badly injured, and coupled with the desperate roar just now, it was soon unable to support the body due to excessive blood loss. It shook its body and tried to get up, but still failed to get up. It lifted with difficulty. At the beginning, his paws desperately pulled Ji Wuxiu, the eyes that used to be so cold and terrified that there was nothing to make it fear, and there were more rushing pleadings at this moment.

—Run fast.

Under such light, Ji Wuxiu's heart trembled, and he couldn't hold back his paw, and gently touched Leopard's head.

Xiao Hei, don't be sad...I will definitely save you out.

The Black Panther didn't avoid it this time, but the light in his eyes suddenly went out, losing all the desire to survive. It growled dullly, no longer full of breath, no longer the pride of the past.

This time, its voice was like a fragile child, whispering.

The black leopard closed his eyes weakly, tears streaming out slowly, wet the hair around his eyes.

It clearly understood that both itself and this ugly creature were going to die.

Ji Wuxiu's heart twitched and rubbed the panther vigorously, wanting to tell it...Don't cry, none of us will die.

Seeing the appearance of the black and white fur **** touching the black panther affectionately, there was no fear at all.

"Did these two know each other?" The headed brother frowned and said suddenly.

The other two shook their heads, equally puzzled.

"Regardless of whether you know him or not, kill the black leopard first, and then take this away." The headed eldest brother quickly finalized the next thing.

The other two nodded, signalling to understand.

The black leopard couldn't understand human beings, and he didn't want to know, his eyes were still silent.

But Ji Wuxiu heard very clearly, and his heart suddenly froze.

Immediately afterwards, one of them bent over and tried to pick up the black and white fur ball.

The black and white hair dumpling seemed a little reluctant. He clearly looked at his clumsy and chubby body, and was stunned to free himself under the shocked eyes of the man. Then he hugged the black leopard tightly, and showed a weeping expression at the three of them. , Making a low whine, ignorant and clear eyes are full of pleading, as if not wanting to separate from the black leopard.

【Ding! Your cuteness makes the human in front of you feel soft, and you get +1 cuteness value. 】

The man was taken aback, turned his head a little embarrassed, and stared at his elder brother: "Brother, this hairy ball does not seem to want to be separated from the leopard."

The headed elder brother sank, and roared: "Useless waste, such a small thing can't be done well."

After being scolded, the man's complexion was a little bad, but because this man was his elder brother, he could only swallow his voice and let go, and said with a slight flattery: "Big brother, in terms of ability, you must be better than me. I really can't stand it. Little eyes, pitiful."