Chapter 17

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 17: Clever black leopard
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 17: Clever black leopard
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Facing the black panther who looked completely different, Ji Wuxiu silently swallowed his saliva and stepped back carefully, for fear that he would be cooked by the black panther.

The Black Panther stared at Ji Wuxiu closely, suddenly showing a humanized expression of disgust, slowly stepping forward, and yelling softly: "Oh—"

—Stupid creature, you look so ugly.

Ji Wuxiu: "..."

Is this leopard sick?

The Panther carefully observed the black and white fur **** in front of him, and said more affirmatively: "Oh—"

—Ugly to death.

Ji Wuxiu couldn't bear it, so he slapped the Panther when he went up.

"Woo-" Black Panther instantly looked aggrieved.

Ji Wuxiu regretted it a lot after the fight, for fear of offending the leopard, he would kill himself at that time.

But now looking at the black leopard's embarrassing appearance, the diminutiveness disappeared in an instant, and he worked hard to puff his chest, pretending to be very fierce, and shouted: "Uh-uh!"

Forget it, don't yell.

No matter how fierce the panda calls, it still sounds like a baby.

The system inserted the knife and said: [So pandas are born to be cute. 】

Ji Wuxiu chuckled at the corner of his mouth, remembering the previous system error, and said: "We will discuss the one-minute cd for that skill later."

The system was silent for a while, and it was a long time before squatting: [Host, that was really an accident. 】

Regarding this, Ji Wuxiu could only choose to hehe, got up tight to shake off the weeds from his body, and then focused his attention on the Santuo corpse that had turned into coke.

It was a terrible death.

Ji Wuxiu sighed.

But there is no mercy in my heart for the fate of these three people.

Nature has always followed the rules of survival of the fittest,

What's more, the actions of these three people are no longer overly describeable.

The Black Leopard stared at the three corpses coldly, and let out a cry of satisfaction.

Ji Wuxiu glanced at the black leopard, and was surprised to find that the hatred of the black leopard towards humans had disappeared. With a move in his heart, he stepped forward and touched the black leopard's head.

The black leopard dodges, roaring angrily: "Aw-roar!"

—You ugly creature.

Ji Wuxiu gritted his teeth and slapped the black leopard again.

Really owe a beating.

The leopard roared with anger on his face, but even if he was angry again, he did not make any attacks.

When Ji Wuxiu noticed this, he couldn't help but feel a little moved. He subconsciously looked at the leopard, and it was no surprise that he got the leopard's angry roar achievement.

Of course, there is still a face of saliva.

Ji Wuxiu wiped off his saliva expressionlessly, and the meaty fragrance in the air became more intense, which made him feel a little uncomfortable and even a little nauseous.