chapter 37

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 37: Marshal contribution 666
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 37: Marshal contribution 666
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Where can Snow Wolf go?

Zhao Libing was holding the crystal core, his immature and thin face was a little helpless.

He held the crystal core tightly without saying a word, gritted his teeth and walked the snow-capped mountains for a long time, even searching every place several times.

He thought, Snow Wolf must have been angry that he hadn't come back for three months.

But, but...

He also wants to come back soon.

Zhao Libing's eyes were red, and he stubbornly refused to cry.

His feet were deep in the snow, making it extremely difficult for him to walk every step of the way.

The cold wind blew on his face as if it were a knife, and the pain started to become numb.

Zhao Libing's eyes were burning, as if turbulent sentiment was hidden, but he was suppressed and refused to reveal it. Snow Wolf must be angry with him.

I don't know how long he walked, Zhao Libing was exhausted physically and mentally, and his legs had been frozen to the point that he lost consciousness.

But he was still walking, searching the snow-capped mountains for a long time, until he couldn't walk anymore and knelt on the ground with a puff.

Finally wept bitterly.

That snow wolf must not want to be himself.

No matter how painful or uncomfortable, he felt that he could hold on, because there was still a snow wolf waiting for him, but now, he lost the snow wolf.

He cried for a long time.

After a long time, the voice began to hoarse, and his mind gradually became dizzy. Before Zhao Libing fell into a coma, he vaguely saw a tall figure slowly coming, like a snow wolf.

When the wolf finally came in front of him, Zhao Libing's eyes widened, and he saw the complicated pair of eyes, no longer the kindness and curiosity of humans, and the infinite tolerance.

It was covered with wounds, as if it had been tortured by humans, but there was no good place. Its figure was so thin and skinny. It stood there, looking at Zhao Libing with cold eyes.

It seems to understand how much human beings hate mutant beasts.

The cubs in front of them are humans.

Zhao Libing couldn't believe how that snow wolf could become like this, his full joy suddenly extinguished, and he didn't know what to say, and even only distressed.

He desperately wanted to get up, wanted to get close to the snow wolf.

But Snow Wolf looked at him coldly, so calm as to look at a stranger.

Zhao Libing's mind suddenly went blank, and his heart throbbed.

no, do not want……

Don't look at me with such eyes.

I am really different from those human beings.

I will never hurt you.

However, Xuelang remained indifferent, his eyes cold.

Zhao Libing's mood swings became more and more intense, and his mental breakdown, which was already on the verge of collapse, was completely broken. His consciousness was completely plunged into darkness.