chapter 66-70

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 66: The Marshal’s Heart Point [first more]
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 66: The Marshal’s Heart Point [first more]
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Because of the reactions of the little civet cat and the silver wolf, even the very frightened servants could not help but have a strong curiosity about the mutant beasts.

Are mutant beasts really harmless?

Why is it a shortcut to the image on StarWorld.com.

If they hadn't seen it with their own eyes, they would never believe that mutant beasts would have such a well-behaved and considerate side.

Because in their impression, mutant beasts are brutal and cruel.

At this moment, the butler ignored the servants, because he was now thinking about whether to contact the marshal and report the matter to him.

But after thinking about it, the marshal must be very busy at this time.

In fact, it is true.

A wormhole appeared inexplicably above the D area, and millions of worms flooded out of the nest, and they were frantically killing the city. The D area military area immediately sent all soldiers to fight.

The primary purpose is to wipe out the insect infestation, and the secondary task is to **** ordinary people to a safe area as much as possible to avoid greater casualties.

However, it is the fourth-order mutant insect that controls the insect tide. It is difficult for ordinary scientific and technological weapons to damage its insect shell. Only through the powerful abilities of humans can it completely damage it.

But there are very few that can severely damage and kill it now.

Of course, it is not that humans have never thought of using the so-called crowd tactics to weaken the combat effectiveness of the fourth-order mutants, but the difference in levels makes humans realize that this method can only weaken the number of humans, but cannot have any impact on the mutants.

So the highest officer of the military zone and several adjutants went to the battlefield in person, each with a determination to die, and launched a fierce battle with the fourth-order mutant.

If Marshal Otis hadn't arrived in time, they would have died there, of course, the fourth-order mutant worm would not even want to live.

Otis could not have been used.

Because even without him, the crisis here can be resolved smoothly, but the price paid will be very tragic.

But nowadays, there are very few high-ranking officers. Otis can’t just watch the good seedlings he cultivated so hard die here. They could have a lot of room for improvement. If they die here, I don’t know how long it will take. Then train high-ranking officers.

This is why Otis is so busy.

After killing the Tier 4 mutant and stabilizing the battle, he received the news that a wormhole had also appeared in area b. According to the real-time message sent back from the scene, he could clearly see that the wormhole in area b was compared to him. Everything I've seen is even bigger.

The highest-order mutant worm that jumped out of it must not be underestimated.

Otis sank, and immediately stood up and said to the person in charge of the D area: "The high-level mutants here have been completely resolved, and the remaining mutants will be solved by you."

The people in charge nodded quickly, expressing their understanding.

After all, this matter should have been handled by them.