chapter 40-45

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 40: Marshal’s black belly [two more in one]
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 40: Marshal’s black belly [two more in one]
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Silver Wolf walked forward slowly, and his tyrannical eyes suddenly disappeared at this moment, leaving only a bewildered daze.

Every step it takes, it's like exhausting all its strength and all its courage.

Until it saw the huge boulder not far away.

Standing blankly on the spot.

It completely overlaps with the huge boulder in my memory that A Niang often likes to sit on.

It also remembered that A-niang always looked down at the mountain, as if waiting for someone.

At that time it always pestered A-niang and asked who it was waiting for?

Anang said that she was waiting for a human cub to return.

Human...

Up to now, it doesn't understand why A-niang wants to get close to humans.

It only knows that A-niang was killed by humans.

The silver wolf eyes gradually became cold...

Zhao Libing walked over carefully, Silver Wolf suddenly turned his head, the coldness in his eyes was a veteran who was used to seeing the big scene, he couldn't help but be stunned...

The Silver Wolf roared lowly, as if it had been stimulated, his pupils stared at Zhao Libing closely, then slowly backed away, and finally disappeared at the end of the ice and snow world, never seen again.

Zhao Libing pursed his mouth and smiled bitterly. After all, a trace of disappointment flashed under his eyes.

He thought that Silver Wolf would like the ice and snow world very much, so he rebuilt a snow mountain exactly the same in his memory.

I don't know why, everything didn't develop as he imagined.

Even Silver Wolf's performance made him vaguely worried.

Ji Wuxiu always felt that the look in Silver Wolf's eyes was a bit wrong, he immediately left Otis and the two and quickly chased them based on the footprints in the snow.

In the icy and snowy world, there is often a cold wind, and the snow is flying so hard that you can hardly see the scenery ahead.

Even though Ji Wuxiu had thick fur, he still couldn't bear it. He began to tremble, but he still refused to give up and kept searching for the trail of the wolf.

But the wind and snow were too big, and the footprints of Silver Wolf were completely covered in the blink of an eye.

In the endless white snow, the black and white creature looked particularly conspicuous. It stood alone, letting the wind and snow cover its body, its eyes blank.

Otis glanced at the screen and saw this scene.

He frowned slightly, got up and said to Zhao Libing, "I'll go there."

Zhao Libing hurriedly got up: "Marshal, then I will accompany you..."

"You are staring at the screen here, and if you find the wolf, tell me immediately." Otis's tone was calm, but it contained an indisputable meaning.

Zhao Libing's face was stern, and he saluted instinctively, saying, "Yes!"

************

Stepping into the world of ice and snow, Otis urged a supernatural power, bursts of invisible mental power spread, and enveloped him, no matter how heavy the wind and snow were, no snowflakes fell on his shoulders.