chapter 136-140

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 136: Blast twice [three more in one]
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 136: Blast twice [three more in one]
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
now.

Everyone is quietly waiting for the emergence of the wormhole crisis.

However, it has been nearly a day since the official website of District B sent the notice. At this moment, it is 8 o'clock in the evening, and the surroundings are still quiet. Countless people did not go back to the house to rest, but looked up at the sky, sometimes bowed their heads and sighed. .

This day.

When can I get a head?

Go on like this.

I'm afraid it will drive everyone crazy.

Most people have such an idea.

How can it be.

People always have to live.

No matter what dangers and thorns are there in the future.

Humans will instinctively figure out a way to survive.

This is also the reason why human beings were able to survive the ancient earth crisis and even flourish.

It's just a pity.

The crisis of mutant insects threatens the safety of mankind all the time and restricts the progress of human civilization.

But fortunately, humans still survived.

now.

Ji Wuxiu couldn't sleep.

Four more hours.

The third day is really going to pass.

The system remained silent.

It seemed like there was no movement.

This made him more and more worried.

Otis was not asleep either. Because he was worried about the little pet's depression, he patiently accompanied the other party, coaxing him in a low voice from time to time.

To this.

Ji Wuxiu was very guilty, "You go to bed first, take a good rest, what if the mutant bug comes out tomorrow?"

Otis smiled and said, "Okay, are you sure you are not going to tell me what is worrying you?"

Ji Wuxiu suddenly choked silently.

Engaged for a long time.

The other party is still thinking about it.

But he really couldn't tell Otis.

Then fell silent.

Otis' smile faded, he seemed to sigh, rubbed the pet in front of him, and said: "I don't know what you are worried about, but you have to know that no matter what difficulties you encounter, I will firmly accompany you. , And work with you to resist crises and difficulties."

These words.

Ji Wuxiu believes it is true.

Otis can definitely give so much for himself.

But this matter.

He really can't say.

Ji Wuxiu used another excuse. "I'm just worried about tomorrow."

Otis frowned, seeming to want to say something.

Ji Wuxiu suddenly raised his head, his expression changed suddenly, "The wormhole came out."