Chapter 35

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 35: Sucking the bunny and showing his belly
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 35: Sucking the bunny and showing his belly
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Suddenly there was an idea.

Although many mutant beasts eat raw meat, it does not mean that they have a single taste that cannot accept cooked food.

Zhao Libing felt that he could use this as a breakthrough point and let the wolf gradually accept himself.

On the second day, Zhao Libing got up early and went to the livestock area to get a few fat chickens. By the way, he inquired about the method of making chickens.

Follow the steps mentioned above carefully, such as when to put the salt and when to put other seasonings. Zhao Libing, who always only eats compressed biscuits, was a little confused and almost put sugar in as refined salt.

On more than one occasion, Zhao Libing had the idea of buying the finished dishes directly, but in the end he gave it up abruptly.

Because poverty made him calm.

An hour later, Zhao Libing was carrying the scorched chicken legs, and even embarrassed to bribe the silver wolf with the failed product. He could only deal with it by himself, and then learn from the experience of the previous failure, and tried again for a second time.

Perhaps he is more careful than last time, mainly because he can clearly distinguish the difference between sugar and refined salt.

Although the braised chicken thighs made this time didn't look very good, at least they could be taken out.

*********

The Silver Wolf sat there, straightened its back. It looked forward with a solemn expression as if it was about to deal with a very serious matter.

Ji Wuxiu tilted Erlang's legs, leaning against the big tree trunk and yawning lazily.

I don't know how long it took, Silver Wolf took a deep breath, and ate the chrysanthemum into his mouth as if he was dead, feeling the weird and weird taste, Silver Wolf's throat shook, and it was not surprising that he spit out, as if he had been slapped.

Ji Wuxiu shook his head and sighed. He persuaded Silver Wolf not to be so wronged by himself. Instead, he should eat the raw meat sent by the human. After all, he should learn how to be agile as a wolf and not be so reluctant.

Yin Lang coldly snorted Ji Wuxiu, seemingly disdainful.

It just died under the chrysanthemum and became thin and dry, and it would never eat a bite of that person's meat.

Ji Wuxiu: "..."

Suddenly, the silver wolf suddenly moved in a certain direction, his eyes cold.

Upon seeing this, Ji Wuxiu quickly got up and leaned over, "Woo?"

-what's happenin?

When Silver Wolf was about to answer, he stopped suddenly, shaking his nose and sniffing the air, his eyes lit up suddenly.

It smells so good, I want to eat it.

Ji Wuxiu followed, but he didn't smell anything.

At this moment, there was a shadow in the corner in front, and it seemed that someone was walking by. Ji Wuxiu hurried over to take a look, and immediately followed by drooling.

It's braised chicken drumsticks!

Ji Wuxiu's eyes were gleaming, and he hugged Zhao Libing's legs in an instant, and activated the [Love Hug] skill. Although it had only a 10% trigger rate, it was shockingly low.