chapter 26

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 26: Panda was caught
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 26: Panda was caught
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ji Wuxiu picked up his mood, got up and walked back.

I don't know what happened to Leopard and Black Hair Ball for so many days.

More importantly, why didn't the leopard come to him.

Ji Wuxiu began to worry inexplicably.

When he finally arrived at the door of the tree cave, a squeaky sound full of crying came out, accompanied by the low roar of the leopard's pain.

The tree hole in front of him was dim, but the large creature lying on the hay was still very conspicuous. It seemed to notice that a creature had entered the tree hole, its back muscles suddenly tightened, and it made a terrifying low growl.

But when it saw who the intruder was, the low roar stopped abruptly.

Leopard stared blankly, and then he was overjoyed, yelling, wishing to get up right away, but his injuries were too serious and he fluttered a few times and fell to the ground.

The Panther was really hurt.

Ji Wuxiu's pupils shrank, and he hurried over. The black panther's wound was almost unbearable, and it was even more serious than last time.

It's no wonder why it hasn't appeared in the past few days, presumably its injuries a few days ago were more scary than today.

What Ji Wuxiu saw was both distressed and guilty, if only he could come back sooner.

Leopard cared about Ji Wuxiu more than his injuries, and kept sniffing Ji Wuxiu, making sure that there was no **** smell before letting go, and wailed a few times with joy.

Ji Wuxiu's heart seemed to be tightly pinched, this silly leopard would always easily touch his softest place.

The animal's feelings are simple and pure. He was moved and panicked, and he had an urgent desire to become stronger.

If he is strong enough, he can protect the leopard.

Ji Wuxiu suppressed the chaotic thoughts, soothed the leopard and rested, and then said to the system: "Deduct the 100 points I used to upgrade, how much cuteness do I have left?"

【Ding! The upgrade needs to meet certain requirements. For example, you must have 100 points at level 1, but this does not mean that your points will be deducted. Now you still have 115 points. 】

Ji Wuxiu was overjoyed and said, "Is there any medicine to restore wounds in the mall?"

After a little association with the system, he understood what the host wanted to do, and persuaded: [Host, I don’t recommend you to buy it. The mutant beast’s recovery ability is very strong. It only takes a few days for the black leopard to recover from most of its injuries. These cute value, it is recommended that you use it to buy more important things. 】

"I know." Ji Wuxiu paused, "Selling cute value can make more money, but I can't watch it...it hurts forever."

The system is silent for a while, and I don't know what it is thinking, and the tone is so calm that no emotion can be heard: [I know the host. 】

Ji Wuxiu smiled, "Thank you."

The system did not speak, and directly showed Ji Wuxiu to the mall page. There are many medicines listed on it, some are expensive and some are cheap, but he currently has to save some points for selling cuteness, so he chose for a long time, and Ji Wuxiu quickly decided to buy Among them, the price of 10 sells cute potions.