Chapter 21

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 21: Leave after earning
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 21: Leave after earning
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Facing the shock of the three of them, Ji Wuxiu was very satisfied, but still continued to pretend to be timid and timid, and continued to roll aside, screaming.

"Ahhh~"

The three of them returned to their senses, subconsciously glanced at each other, their eyes were still full of residual shock.

"This... do you want to grab something?" said one of the men in blue.

Although I don't know what species it is, just by virtue of its unique appearance and its natural cuteness, if it is sold on a black market exchange, it will definitely trigger a lot of people to compete for bidding.

The other two obviously thought of this too.

Another person, Yu Guang, glanced at the strange-looking creature. Knowing that the creature could not understand his own words, he still whispered, "Then we will grab it and take it away." As if afraid of the creature. I heard it scared away.

The other two nodded quickly, not daring to waste time, and immediately walked around lightly, for fear of frightening the unknown creature.

After all, until now, they are still not sure whether this creature is a mutant beast, what kind of power it possesses, and how powerful it is.

Everything must be done carefully.

The gray-clothed man slowly squatted down, and the other two quietly walked around, ready to take out the trap net at any time. As long as the strange creature noticed something was wrong and wanted to escape, they would immediately open the trap net and forgive it for inserting. Wings are also difficult to fly.

For these, Ji Wuxiu naturally understood it all.

But he had never thought about running away, so naturally he wouldn't be nervous. Instead, he pretended to be ignorant and got up slowly.

The gray-clothed man immediately looked tense, and slowly stretched out his hand, his expression as soft as possible: "Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you."

The other two stood in battle, putting their hands on the trapping net, and they were so nervous that they stopped breathing.

Ji Wuxiu rolled his eyes inwardly, still ignorant on the surface, and let the person approach slowly, until his hands gently covered the top of the soft head, and finally rubbed a few times with a small amount of force.

The gray-clothed man was ready for this creature to resist or even attack.

But what he didn't expect was that instead of resisting the hairy ball, he even slowly raised his chubby arm, making a soft voice with a dull look: "Ah ooh~"

The gray-clothed man widened his eyes slightly, his heart seemed to be scratched by the immature cry.

This cry...how could it be so cute.

【Ding! Because you succeeded in making the apex of the human heart in front of you tremble, the mood swings are very strong, you get +20 selling cute value. 】

Ji Wuxiu was astonished. He couldn't help but glance at the man, and saw that he looked completely uncomfortable, and he was so cute and cute.

The man in gray had already put down most of his vigilance at this moment, leaned in once again, and continued to rub the dough, his expression was particularly shocked.

This hair... feels really amazing.

【Ding! Your furry has successfully made the human heart in front of you sway, giving rise to your soft thoughts, and you will get +3 selling cuteness value. 】