chapter 28

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 28: So ugly
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 28: So ugly
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Soon, with the sound of soft music, the host in an elegant dress came to the stage and announced the official start of the Black Snake auction.

The crowd was surging, but all remained quiet, but everyone was extremely looking forward to the next auction, especially what the mysterious mutant beast that Black Snake had emphatically promoted would be like.

The host didn't make a long speech, but talked about the rules of the black snake auction, and finally left with a curly tone.

Soon, the first auctioneer came out and brought up the red cloth covered with a hint of rendering power. "This is the first auction item at the Black Snake auction. It is a first-class insect from the A3 planet. Source spar."

The red cloth was lifted, revealing the spar with black mist in it, which seemed to be irregular in shape, but it made everyone agitated and in an uproar.

It turned out to be an insect source spar.

"Although there is only one level, but the preciousness of this thing does not need to be said, the starting price is 10,000 interstellar coins, each time the starting price is 1,000, and now the auction will begin." The auctioneer did not introduce much, and directly started the auction.

Although three thousand interstellar coins are slightly more expensive, most of the people who can come here can afford it, but the difficulty is...whether they can bid for it.

There was a burst of screaming, the price increased higher and higher, and the atmosphere of everyone began to warm up. Everyone wanted to get the spar of the insect source and wanted to take it for himself.

Of course, more people have a keen interest in the next auction items. The first opening item is already such a heavyweight, so how precious is the final auction item?

Soon, the bidding of the insect source spar was getting higher and higher, and it was already close to 30,000. Many people's eyes flashed unwillingly. The price of 30,000 was too high, and they had to give up with hatred.

Just when the man in the suit smiled confidently, thinking that he could be in his pocket, a certain VIP room pressed the bidding button and prepared to compete for the source spar.

The smile of the man in the suit diminished, and he immediately increased the price without blinking, and the person in the supreme VIP room also increased, and the price added each time was twice that of the man in the suit.

The man in a suit raised his head and stared at the door of the VIP room, his eyes flashing with anger, but he could only give up unwillingly.

The auctioneer immediately knocked his hammer and said in excitement: "Congratulations to this gentleman for successfully bidding for the first-class spar with a value of 40,000. We will deliver the item to your room later."

*********

In the supreme VIP lounge, Otis quickly got the insect source spar he had just successfully bid for, and his slightly cold eyes made the waiter tremble with fright.

"Go out."

The waiter left in a hurry, as if something terrifying was chasing him behind him.

Otis stared at the spar in his hand incomparably, his brows gradually frowned, and he didn't know what he was thinking of, and the corners of his mouth pursed slightly, revealing a trace of displeasure.

The last spar of the insect source is left and has not been recovered.

There are a lot of mutant beasts moving in from somewhere in the Black Snake Auction, preparing for the next auction.