chapter 151-160

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 151: Help from the cat
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 151: Help from the cat
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Because of that mutant beast, many supernaturalists desperately wanted to join the army and become a superb warrior.

The purpose is to be able to see it up close.

The royal family gritted their teeth on this, but they were helpless.

They can never force Otis to hand over the mutant beast.

Don't say whether Otis will turn his face because of this.

If it irritates that mutant beast, it will be in trouble.

But the rest of them realized the importance of mutant beasts.

The people who were still hesitating also joined the army who wanted to fight against mutant beasts, went to the forest and other places, and began to find their favorite mutant beasts.

Otis has brought Ji Wuxiu back to the manor.

The servants of the manor came and welcomed them.

Everyone knows that although this mutant beast did not kill the seventh-order mutant worm, it also played a big role in the whole process.

Facing these enthusiastic people, Ji Wuxiu instinctively straightened his head, and walked in with an extra swelling.

Louis Aiqiharu was held in Li Zhouxian's arms, reserved and arrogant, when he saw the extremely ugly mutant beast, his eyes suddenly became hot.

To celebrate the resolution of the crisis.

The manor held a very lively celebration.

Otis went up and said a few words, then left the field.

After all, if he is there, everyone will only appear extraordinarily uncomfortable.

Sure enough, when Otis was gone, everyone breathed a sigh of relief. They no longer sat there with their hands and feet, but started to carve.

Several mutant beasts shuttled curiously and excitedly.

It is the first time they have participated in such a lively celebration banquet.

It can be described as terribly curious.

But everyone is not worried that these mutant beasts will make trouble.

Because they have always been smart, and they understand the priorities.

Ji Wuxiu was touched by several people one after another, and finally became unbearable and could only leave in a hurry.

In the garden, there are flowers all around, and the fountain looks radiant under the surrounding lights.

It was as beautiful as a silver-white galaxy, and it even shone with a little bit of starlight.

It's beautiful here.

It's also very peaceful.

Away from the hustle and bustle and all the troubles.

Ji Wuxiu stared at the scenery in front of him blankly, feeling that his mood became more and more peaceful.

Suddenly, a shadow flashed on the ground.

Gradually approaching Ji Wuxiu's side, he seemed to sit down and said in a particularly low voice: "What are you thinking?"

Ji Wuxiu regained his senses abruptly, looked at the man next to him with a surprised look, and asked, "Why are you here?"