chapter 18

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 18: New creatures appear
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 18: New creatures appear
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Following the memory, Ji Wuxiu found the place where he robbed the hedgehog and sniffed the air, but he could not smell the remaining fruit aroma.

It can be seen that the hedgehog has not yet appeared.

Ji Wuxiu sat down slowly, thinking while waiting.

To be honest, he really didn't want to be so frantic, staring at the poor hedgehog robbing food.

But who can—he can't find food.

I can't find food when I look for it.

Only by relying on robbery to make a living can we support ourselves.

Suddenly, the grass was moving not far away, and the hedgehog carrying food was walking slowly. It suddenly realized something and suddenly raised its head, staring at the black and white hairy ball in front of it with black eyeballs, so scared that it immediately became a ball. Never move again.

Ji Wuxiu walked over slowly, staring at the little hedgehog for a long time.

After a long time the little hedgehog began to tremble.

Ji Wuxiu sighed silently, and slowly moved his **** to make way for the hedgehog.

The hedgehog was so frightened that he had reached the full level of his skills in pretending to be dead.

Ji Wuxiu sighed again, and instead of embarrassing the hedgehog, he chose to leave.

Just as the hedgehog looked like just now, he couldn't bear to start.

******

At noon, the black panther finally woke up, it stuck its neck, looking around, its pupils full of doubts.

Why haven't the ugly creatures come back?

The black leopard suddenly gave birth to a trace of crisis, and ignored the injury, and quickly got up to find the lost ugly creature.

The tree hole suddenly covered a shadow, the black leopard raised his head, the worries in the vertical pupils suddenly disappeared, and doubts emerged.

"Wow—whoop?"

—Ugly creature, where have you been?

It's really hard for the leopard to say such smooth words, Ji Wuxiu snorted weakly, walked into the tree hole with the strawberry wrapped in leaves, and showed it to the black leopard, yelling a few times.

The meaning is very clear, this is today's breakfast.

The Black Leopard suddenly roared in dissatisfaction, "Aw!"

-Unappetizing.

Ji Wuxiu is also very helpless. He still doesn't know how to catch prey, so he can only find a way to pick these strawberries and bring them back so that the leopard can cushion his stomach.

Leopard shook his head and sniffed at Strawberry, then yelled again, trying to express his wishes.

—It’s really not tasty.

Ji Wuxiu knew exactly how big carnivores and omnivores taste, but at the moment he has no other choice but to comfort the black leopard.

Fortunately, although Black Leopard was full of reluctance, he still obediently chose to finish the strawberry.

Ji Wuxiu sat down and began to rest.

Seeing this, the black leopard couldn't wait to push the strawberry over, yelling.