chapter 56-60

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 56: Marshal contributes 521 to sell cute value
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 56: Marshal contributes 521 to sell cute value
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ji Wuxiu lowered his head, staring at the thin tabby cat and whimpered and asked what was wrong with it.

The tabby cat pointed to the giant hyena that had been pushed into the wall over there, and narrated what he knew with sad eyes.

Ji Wuxiu listened patiently, but in the end, his expression gradually became angry.

Many mutant beasts noticed this, suffering from their inability to communicate with the mutant beasts of different races, and concentrated their eyes on Ji Wuxiu, asking what the little civet cat said?

Ji Wuxiu suppressed his anger and relayed what the little civet cat said to these mutant beasts.

It turned out that when all mutant beasts united because of the same encounter and no longer aimed at each other, this giant hyena secretly ate the injured cubs alive.

It is not afraid that the cub’s screams will attract the attention of other mutant beasts, because there, the screams of mutant beasts will be heard every moment, spread everywhere, and the same-there will be mutant beasts die. .

Where can a cub's cry be conspicuous?

But that's all.

But giant hyenas seem to be the same as humans, they also like to torture their kind. They love the painful and frightened eyes when they watch their prey alive and eat their internal organs.

Why did the cubs in the Azure Dragon Gang gradually decrease? All mutant beasts thought that humans took them away, but they didn't know that all of this was actually caused by giant hyenas.

—It ate all the cubs.

More importantly, humans seem to know this, but they are happy to see it happen. They deliberately shut the cubs who are not qualified to fight beasts with the giant hyenas, and then laughed at the **** scene.

The little civet cat knows very well that the giant hyena wants to eat itself, just like eating the cubs. It chooses to stick to the leopard for self-preservation and keeps itself from being eaten.

Little Tanuki tried to inform all mutant beasts of this.

But because of the language barrier, those mutant beasts would never understand, what kind of terrifying message the little civet cat's meowing meows contained.

They only think that this little civet cat is timid and always nervous and afraid.

But now, all mutant beasts shuddered.

There is no peace between mutant beasts and mutant beasts. There are often similar predation behaviors.

But the biggest difference between mutant beasts and ordinary animals is that even if they hate another mutant beast, even if they are extremely hungry, they will never hurt any cubs.

Especially the cubs who have no ability to protect themselves, the more kind mutant beasts will even choose to help it because of their soft heart, and drive away his dangerous existence.

Therefore, the behavior of the giant hyena seems to have completely touched the bottom line of all mutant beasts.

This behavior is even more terrifying than human beings.

Facing the killing intent cast by the mutant beasts, the giant hyena was not afraid at all, on the contrary, it let out a more arrogant laugh.

It never fears death.