6

I really begged internally for the account to just be some fanpage with that lucky username, but no, I just felt my world already crashing down as soon as I saw that blue checkmark next to his username, and the millions of followers on his account.

I cursed to myself, wondering what I did to deserve this.

Everything was going so well, so well. I had no scandals, our group was doing well, I had various shoots booked, sponsors and the list could go on.

With all these scandals, who knows what could happen to me, and not just that, but my group too.

I dialed for Mira instantly, she picked up the call quickly.

"Haerin. Haerin. Are you listening?" She urgently interrupt me before I could even speak first.

"Huh? What??" I wondered what happened now.

"Jake just followed you on Instagram, he literally only follows his members, and now you. Do you hear this?!?" She yelled through the phone, in the same turmoil as I was in.

"I KNOW!?!!? I don't even know what to do. Mira, I called you for advice, this is not advice!!!!" I whined, knowing Mingho would be on my ass tomorrow about this, if I was lucky anyways.

Knowing him, straight after I finish this call with Mira, he'd be dialing for me next.

"Alright, listen, listen and follow what I tell you to do." Mira cleared her throat, and I intently listened to her words, "Don't follow him back, whatever you do, DO NOT, follow the guy back. Got it?"

"Yeah? But wh-"

"And do NOT remove him as a follower, people will think you're hiding this apparent relationship. Just leave him be right now, does he think this is some kind of funny joke?!" Mira groaned, I shared the same exact feeling right now.

"Shit, Mingho is going to turn me into fucking dead meat tomorrow." I faceplant my bed, in a state of just uncertainty and annoyance.

"Did he tell you to keep the Instagram story video up? Because I'm looking at the responses and it doesn't seem to get any better." Mira blew raspberries, exhausted from all this drama the second we landed back in Korea.

"I know, he told me to keep it up for the sake of people seeing it and popularity. I know it's getting worse by the second, I can't do anything about it now. If I delete it people will suspect more things." I whined into my pillow, holding my cat in my arms as I was in a point where whatever I did, was gonna screw me up either way.

"Man, that Jake guy is probably getting no hate at all." Mira sighed, and she was probably right. After all, it was always the female idols getting the worst hate in the industry, why? I am still yet to figure out.

-

The next morning, Mingho called us to come to the headquarters as soon as we could. This clearly meant one thing, we're all fucked and we should probably start preparing our bags.

And I was right, we should start preparing our bags, but fortunately, not out of the music industry.

"Alright, guys, sit." Mingho was in an oddly joyous mood, for such a scandal to come out, I found it very suspicious. And so did the girls.

We exchanged a few glances, really perplexed and even a little scared to what he was getting at. Clearly, whatever he brought us in here for, meant no good.

He pranced around the meeting room for a second, with a smile on his face as he looked at his phone. Something on that phone made him the world's richest man.

Mingho would never smile so brightly unless it brought him fortune, fame or favour. So, the thing that I deduced from his behaviour, was that it was definitely some promo thing that would bring him massive amounts of money, that or he's already found a new group to scout and turn into superstars.

"So.. why'd you bring us here in the morning? Aren't we on break?" Hana raised a brow, evidently displeased by his commands and demand for us to be here at eleven in the morning.

"Break? What do you even mean by break?" Mingho gave a scoff, looking away from his phone for once, "You guys are idols, there are no breaks."

We all furrowed our brows collectively, astonished by his words. What the fuck does he mean no breaks?

"Wh-" Taeri tried to speak, but she was cut off.

"Listen, I have a really good opportunity, for both me and you." He cleared his throat, staring at us all eagerly. He clasped his hands together, "Alright, so upon contacting the manager handling Enhypen, they told me that a very famous director reached out to them."

We all blankly stared at Mingho.

"And..?" I stared at him, waiting for more.

"And, he asked if BLOOM and Enhypen can do a reality show together, in one mansion." He clapped his hands, staring at our faces. We were the opposite of joy, we were shocked, appalled and completely speechless.