18

A WEEK LATER

The next episode of 'reality show' had been published, and to be honest, it wasn't as bad as the starting episode, so I suppose that's a good thing.

Recently, I have been working on a song with a popular R&B artist, Jung Jinhyeong. He was notorious for his good looks and not only that, his bangers of songs.

Since I'm literally tucked into a mansion in the middle of nowhere, he in fact had to travel over here instead, just when the next clips of the show was going to be filmed.

It's great timing honestly.

Anyways, the camera men were all waiting, pointing the camera at me, and then the door. And finally, a knock on the door made me hurry over to the door, opening it and smiling at the sight of Jinhyeong stood there with a huge bag.

"Haerin! What's good?!" He gave me a quick hug, looking around the place and pretending to not see the cameras.

"Not much, come in come in, let's go into the studio." I smiled brightly as he came in, following me like a lost puppy.

A few of the Enhypen members and the BLOOM members came down, wondering what the hell was going on. The looks on their faces were priceless, seeing Jinhyeong here.

I don't think I told anybody that I was actually collabing with him, it was pretty spontaneous after all.

Regardless, we sat in the studio, beginning to record the song and hearing how it'll sound and what it'll be like.

"Oh yeah, I can get with this." Jinhyeong nodded his head to the beat of the song, "It's got that good mellow vibe, this'll be great."

"I like it too, I think it's good. Is it for a solo or album?" I inquired, just out of curiosity.

"Album, you know, when I go on tour, you should come." He nudged me with a smile, "Come perform this song with me on stage."

"You're going on tour soon?" I asked with a smile at his offer.

"Oh yeah, dropping this album and then releasing tour information." Jinhyeong told me, and I pressed my lips together, intrigued.

I looked towards one of the cameras, putting my finger on my lips.

"Some top secret information over here, you'll figure it out soon." I pointed to the camera that was aimed at me, they'd probably beep the conversation we were having, and then proceed to write that the information will come out soon.

Anyways, after a while of procrastinating, we finally worked on the song and managed to even finish it.

We laughed a lot, too much even, so much that my stomach was hurting. The camera men even seemed like they enjoyed the time recording too, instead of the usual grey faces and looking like they have their whole family held hostage.

"Wow, I can't believe you're in such a pretty place, Sokcho is really unreal, I've always wanted to go really." Jinhyeong finished laughing as we sat in a comfortable atmosphere together.

"I know right, it's really nice, the rivers and mountains are cool around here." I agreed as he sighed.

"Are there any good restaurants nearby? Can we go?" He looked at the cameraman who nodded shortly, the two of us stood up, heading out of the studio after a while.

We passed by BLOOM and Enhypen sat in the living room, just lounging round on this day. They all looked up at Jinhyeong, nodding their heads as a bow.

"Oh damn? Jaeyun?" Jinhyeong paused, looking over at Jake who stood up, a huge smile on his face as he approached Jinhyeong. The two clasped hands and pat each other, I don't know, standard handshake things.

Did they know each other? It seemed like they did.

"Jinhyeong? When did you come here? Whaaat? I didn't even know you were coming to Sokcho." He gave a small chuckle, glancing over at me and then back at Jinhyeong.

"Working with Haerin on a song for my album, what? She didn't tell any of you?" Jinhyeong looked at me, which triggered everybody else to look at me.

I looked around the room, as if I was clueless too.

"Wooooow, I can't believe you didn't tell us this Haerin, not even us? Your own members??" Hyera pretended to be offended, a small smile forming on her face as she looked over at me.

"Alright guys, whatever whatever. We're going off to do a mukbang." I rolled my eyes playfully as Jinhyeong chuckled.

"Hell yeah, maybe even some ASMR, who knows." Jinhyeong added, the room atmosphere uplifted, it was more cheery and bright now.

"Without us? How dare you two." Jay sat up, and everybody else nodded their heads.

I chuckled at their ganging up on us, but I suppose the more the merrier, it couldn't be so bad to have everybody together.

"Come on then, what are you all waiting for?" Jinhyeong started to make his way over to the door, I followed after.