31

A FEW HOURS LATER

The next episode of the reality show was being recorded. It was a quiz episode where all of us were supposed to guess who was who from baby pictures.

It was a rather funny game, and it seemed to take my mind off ongoing things.

"Alright alright, but what's the penalty for the group with the least correct guesses?" Hyera asked, looking around the room as everybody thought.

"How about, the losing group have to go into a sauna in winter coats, for at least fifteen minutes." Jay suggested, and I widened my eyes, everybody shooting their heads to look at him.

"Oh hell no, there's no way I'm losing if the penalty is that." Mira scoffed, everybody clearly did not want to be the one with the penalty.

"Okay, let's start then! Penalty is set, time to pick out groups!" One of the staff members held out papers rolled up into like a scroll so that we couldn't see the group letters.

We all approached the papers, trying to wisely pick a group although we couldn't see which group was which.

I took a piece of paper, unfolding it and seeing the letter 'A' printed onto it.

I held it out in front of me, looking around as the others unrolled theirs.

The results ended up being;

GROUP A: Haerin, Jake, Taeri and Jay

GROUP B: Jungwon, Niki, Hyera and Sunghoon

GROUP C: Heeseung, Sunoo, Hana and Mira

"Oh you're fucking kidding me, I'm with his ass again?" Taeri rolled her eyes seeing that Jay was in her group too.

"Hey, language." I nudged Taeri lightly with a chuckle as she groaned.

"You think I want to be in the same group as you too? Pfft." Jay sassily rolled his eyes, putting an arm around Jake as he just chuckled.

"Jay you're so lucky we're filming right now." Taeri shot Jay a glare as he just mocked her expression back, basically bickering at each other like children.

"The group who wins will win an all inclusive trip to the spa. So, if you don't want the penalty, work hard." One of the staff told us, and we all raised our brows, interested with this prize.

"Guys we need to win, I refuse to get into a sauna wearing a winter coat." Taeri looked over at us as we nodded in agreement.

The staff placed twelve pieces of paper flipped on the other side so that we couldn't see them, on our desk. They placed the exact same twelve pieces of paper on the other two groups' tables.

"The first round will be guessing baby photos. In front of you, we have placed a sheet of paper with twelve pictures of you as babies. The team with the most accurate guesses will pass onto the next round." He explained as we flipped the sheet over, and looking at all the baby pictures, I couldn't help but laugh.

"You may start!" He exclaimed, and immediately, the room was filled with chatter and urgency, cameramen running around with cameras filming individual teams and whatnot.

"Who the hell is this fat one?!" Jay pointed to one of the pictures on the sheet, laughing as we all joined, aside from Taeri.

"That's me you idiots!" She glared us all down, our smiles wiping straight off our faces. We wrote down Taeri for her baby picture, I scanned for mine, and pointed to it immediately.

"That one is me." I chuckled, staring at my cute little face.

"You look so cute." Jake had such a sweet smile on his face, writing down my name underneath my photo.

"Without a doubt that one is you Jake." Jay pointed to a boy in a green shirt, smiling cutely, his hair messy, but from the eyes solely you could tell it was so Jake.

Jake gave a flustered smile, just like the one from his baby pictures, damn, he was still so cute even years later.

I looked at him as he just effortlessly shone with his smile, and in that moment as I was in a daze, he looked over at me. I hurriedly snapped out of my daze, looking at the sheet of paper and pretending like I didn't just get caught up in his beauty.

I could hear him give a light chuckle.

"Niki, that one is so Niki, that guy has not changed at all." I pointed to another, and they all nodded their head in agreeal. It was without a doubt Niki, somehow he looks the exact same.

Not so long after, we managed to finish, and I hurriedly grabbed the paper, scrambling up towards the staff member we were supposed to hand our sheet to.

The three ran aside me, hurrying as much as I was, but unfortunately for me, I lost my balance from being in such a rush, and instead, my ankle contort in some strange way and I almost crashed to the ground.

I would've, if a man wouldn't of caught me.