47

"Oh Haerin, please wake up." I could hear Taeri's devastated voice from one side of me. My body felt completely heavy with fatigue, but she was giving me warm compressions of water among my forehead which felt nice.

"Where is she, where the fuck is Haerin?" A familiar voice sounded frustrated, rushing into the room that I was in.

"Oh-! Uh, Jake, I don't think it's good if you're here." Hana sounded taken aback, unsure of what to do.

I could feel the presence of him come from the side of me, although my eyes were shut, I literally felt my heart pounding out of my chest.

There was a bit of silence between all of us.

"Jesus christ, your manager is an asshole." Jake muttered, the girls let out a few chuckles.

"We all know." Taeri gave a sigh, "Are you sure you're supposed to be here? I mean, they'll see if you've left your group."

"So what? Haerin is my girlfriend. I don't care if they made us break up, neither of us wanted this so it doesn't count in my eyes." Jake suddenly said, and I think he was about to send me into a comatose.

Hana gave a giggle, as if she was the flustered one.

"Ah, I just hope she'll wake up soon. I mean, they're giving awards out soon, and I know our group is on that list." Taeri gave a sigh of sadness, moving a strand of hair out of my face.

I managed to finally open my eyes, the bright light was slightly blinding at first, but I managed to sit up slightly and look around.

"Haerin!!!" The girls collectively cheered, relieved smiles on their faces.

I looked over to the tall figure stood beside me, and as I did, he made eye contact with me. I pressed my lips together, looking elsewhere.

"Come on guys, let's go get Haerin something to eat." Taeri quickly made an excuse for me and Jake to be alone.

The girls seemed to get the memo, hurrying out of the room with Taeri. Now, it left me and Jake alone.

He sat down beside me, staring at me in the eyes as I looked over at him. The expression on his face was the same sweet, softened one as I always knew.

"Congrats on your album." Jake gave a small smile, then proceeded to rub my head for a second.

I gave a smile, damn this man was cute.

"What're you doing here?" I chuckled, wondering how he became so brave to go against all company rules and see me.

"Here to see my girlfriend, what else? I think I was the first one to react when I saw you collapse on the stage." Jake spoke, and I could literally not suppress my smile anymore.

"Ah, now we wait for all the articles." I gave a small laughter, already seeing the outcome of this.

"I wonder what they'll say, maybe, 'Jake loves Haerin too much?' Or maybe, 'Calculating the speed of how fast Jake ran to see Haerin'. I wonder." He joked around, and I just laughed at his words.

"Alright alright, enough of the jokes. Looks like I'm gonna have to release another statement soon enough." I scoffed, rolling my eyes playfully as he just stared at me with a smile.

"Haerin." He said my name only. I looked at him, the glistening of his forehead from sweat. His makeup was still perfectly applied though, and too, his concept outfit, was just insane.

"Hm?"

"Are you going on tour sometime soon?" Jake suddenly inquired out of the blue, and I furrowed my brows lightly, thinking.

"Well.. yeah. We're only doing Europe and Asia though." I told him, wondering where he was going with this.

"Us too. We're heading to Japan first, and I'm assuming you are too?" Jake's words finally made me piece together what was going on.

"Oh, yeah. You're right, we're in Japan for three weeks first." I stared at him, hopefully.

"Show me what hotel you're staying at." Jake asked, pulling his phone out and giving me it.

I typed the location in, and it came up shortly afterwards. I turned his phone to show him, and his eyes lightened, his face grew a smile and those sparkling eyes met mine again.

"That's exactly the same one we're staying at. Only for two weeks though." His words made my heart feel a little lighter again, and the happiness prevailed through my body like once before.

"Oh my god, aren't we lucky?" I laughed to myself as he smiled, nodding his head.

"Meant to be, is what you mean." Jake corrected me as he pulled me into a hug, I had missed those.

He pulled away from me, and looked at me intently.

"Haerin, I want you to take care of yourself, I thought my heart dropped out of my body when I saw you collapse on the stage." Jake softly told me, and I just nodded.

Maybe if I lived with him again - then this would've never happened. But nevermind, fuck you Mingho.

Suddenly, the girls ran into the room, frantic.

"Jake! They're announcing your group for a reward, quick, you need to hurry and go!!!" Mira urged him to hurriedly leave.

Before he left, he gave me a quick kiss on the lips, running out of the room.

--

GUYS THIS IS NOT THE END OKAY DONT WRORY

IM STILL WORKING ON THE END CHAPTERS SO BE PATIENT I THINK I KMIGHT FINISH THIS BOOK BY TODAY OR TOMORROW