30

THE DAY AFTER

Waking up splattered on the floor, my head laying on Hyeri's chest and somebody else lying on my legs, was not the way I really wanted to wake up.

But as I gradually lift my head carefully from Hyeri's chest, I noticed that everybody was more or less, in the same scenario.

The couch was full with sleeping guys, Ni-ki and Jungwon, for some reason, looking like they were cuddling, Sunghoon on the floor, Heeseung almost sliding onto the floor.

But then there were two guys missing. Jay and Jake. How strange, both of the J names have both disappeared.

"Ughh, no I don't want to do aeygo.. Leave me alone.." Hyeri groaned in her sleep, turning over on the floor as I just looked at her, bewildered.

I gently lift Hana's head off my legs, gently placing her head back onto the floor without waking her up.

I stood up, and silently, crept off out of the room. 

Damn, just how drunk were we?

I stood looking at the sight before me, the whole mess of people scattered on the couch, floor, table, it was pretty funny - and now that I realise it - living with these guys wasn't half as bad as I thought.

I turned back around after just quietly laughing to myself about this entire scenario, it'd be great if the camera crew came over and filmed this. I guess they're just missing out on content.

Nonetheless, I head towards the kitchen, fixing myself a glass of cold water, very much needed after the amount of alcohol consumed.

I stood by the water dispenser, waiting for the thing to fill my glass up. It was a rather quiet morning, and I felt pretty good about today.

Up until two hands situated themselves on the sides of my hips. I could just feel a tall figure behind me.

I kid you not, I almost dropped my glass of water. Without second thought, I spun around, staring at the guy behind me, my eyes panicked.

"What are you doing?!" I spoke in such a quick tone it made him laugh.

"What? Are you nervous?" Jake gave a smirk, staring down at me as I just looked at him back.

Okay, I have no idea what happened with this guy last night, but I do not like this change. His face was the definition of smug. He knew what he was doing, and he knew what it made me feel.

I looked around, Jay casually coming into the kitchen.

I swat Jake's hands off me, walking to the kitchen island and leaning on that, going on my phone.

Of course, Jake couldn't leave me alone - did I complain - absoluuutely not. He just kind of, hovered beside me, staring into my phone as Jay lounged around the kitchen, raiding the cabinets and fridge.

Jay suddenly stopped, looking at the two of us.

"Why do I sense some awkward tension right now." Jay looked at the two of us, his eyes going from left to right as he looked at me, then Jake.

"Awkward tension? I don't even know what you're talking about." I rolled my eyes, continuing to stare at my phone.

Jay sniffed the air, staring at me and Jake with a suspicious glare.

"No, there definitely is something going on." He insisted, and I just put my phone down, glaring at him.

"Maybe it's something between you and Taeri? Hm?" I snapped back lightly at him, see, that made him back off immediately.

"Oh my god, how many times do I need to tell you nothing happened. But whatever." He gave a brief chuckle, heading out of the kitchen and elsewhere..

Now it left me and Jake alone in here.

I swallowed hard, Jay was so right, there was so much tension between us right now.

"Do you even remember a single thing yesterday?" Jake suddenly broke this cloud of silence, I didn't want to remember whatever happened yesterday, and usually after drinking so much, I would forget such events - but clearly - the thing that happened yesterday was something my body can recall so easily.

"Uhhhh.." I debated whether I should stick with honesty or not. But then again, being an idol meant zero dating life, so I had to lie to him, for the own sake of my career.

Damn it, out of all the drinking games in the world, the option was seven minutes in heaven? Fuck you Niki, I didn't even expect you to know that game.

"All I can remember was that we drank. And I drank. Alot." I turned to look at him as he read my face, was I giving myself away already?

"Hm, anything after that?" Jake's voice was lightly raspy, intrigued.

"We played a game, and.." I looked around the room, pretending to try and think about last night, "and I don't know, all I can remember is a bottle spinning, and then it's just blank."

His gaze refused to look away from me, just staring directly into my eyes.

"Hm, okay then." Jake didn't insist or argue with me, he just nodded his head along and went with it.

I think I saved myself there, temporarily.

There's only so long you can lie for, till they catch up with you.

"Oh hey guys, you two are up already?" Hyera came in, rubbing her face as she grabbed my glass of water, drinking it all in one gulp.

--

ALR YALL I DONT THINK IM GONNA UPDATE ANYMORE TILL NEXT WEEK CAUSE IM SO TIRED LOL

SORRY

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND LOVING MY FICS

I LOVE ALL THE COMMENTS AND ALL THE LOVELY MESSAGES YOU GUYS HAVE SENT ME

YOU ALL R THE SWEETEST PEOPLE I KNOW FR LITERALLY I WOULD PASSIONATELY MAKE OUT WITH EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU IF I COULD (with consent of course)

ANYWAYS ILL SEE YOU GUYS SOMETIME LATER

LOVE U ALL ONCE MORE

koifiished