15

I dart my head to the voice coming from a room, none other than Jake. That guy seemed to appear everywhere, and it's not even a joke anymore, he's absolutely everywhere where I am.

I could see why some people claimed we had a 'special relationship'.

"Huh? What? I didn't even speak.." I cleared my throat, standing up straight as he walked over towards me, grabbing a spoon from one of the drawers.

He proceeded to open the fridge and grab the cake that I had just put back, digging his spoon into the soft, airy material of the cake and putting it in his mouth.

It was dark in the house, but the moonlight shone brightly into the room, illuminating enough for the both of us to see.

"You know this won't kill you, right?" Jake dug another part of the cake, holding up to my face again. I was tight lipped, trying to suppress all the hunger and craving pounding at my head right now.

"What do you know." I scoffed, retorting and looking away from him.

"Oh come on Haerin, you're really not gonna make me shove this in your mouth, are you?" Jake randomly said, I could literally hear the grin on his face from solely his words.

I turned to look at him, shooting a glare.

"You wouldn't dare." I rolled my eyes lightly again, crossing my arms as he put the plate of cake on the counter, he lightly grabbed my cheek with his large hand, trying to get the spoon in my mouth.

But as I realised he wasn't joking, I slipped out of his grasp, immediately running away from him as he chased me, with the spoon of cake.

Everybody else was asleep, and we were busy laughing, giggling and running around the house like lunatics.

"I'm not letting you get away with this Haerin." Jake smiled, demanding quietly. We tried our best to not wake anyone up.

I was circling around a table, he was at one end, I was at the other, and every time I went around, he followed too.

"Yeah, okay, you can't even catch me right now." I chuckled, having such an egotistical grin written over my face

"I will jump over this table, doubt me one more time." Jake jeered, and I made a run for it, anywhere I could see, I ran, Jake followed shortly afterwards.

I found myself pretty much in a stuck corner, the door to a room was jammed and Jake was right there. My back was pressed against the wall, watching him slowly, assertively walk towards me.

We were both breathing heavily, smiles on the both of our faces.

He came up to me, our faces a few centimetres apart. The moonlight shone through the huge glass windows, kissing both of our skin as we looked at each other, catching our breath.

"Oh look, you're mine, aren't you?" Jake chuckled, I wasn't quite sure if we were still talking about this cake scenario or what, but either way, I bit the bottom of my lip gently, trying to stop myself from giving the biggest smile ever.

"It's only because the door wouldn't open." I rolled my eyes, trying to still stay nonchalant despite the smile creeping up on my face, I folded my arms, looking anywhere but at his face.

His gaze was rather intimidating, maybe because he was so attractive.

"Just say you wanted me to feed you. I would've done it without second thought." His voice had a little bit of raspiness to it, and as much as I tried to stop it, the beating in my heart just banged harder and harder.

I didn't say anything, he gently lay his thumb on my chin, propping my chin down and placing the cake into my mouth, the sweetness and gentleness of the cake took me aback, it seemed so worth all the calories.

He looked at me, waiting for a reply. I stared into his eyes, rather amazed.

"That was so good, where is the rest of that cake?" I nodded my head in approval as he gave a cute grin, feeling rather proud.

But before he could reply, footsteps heading down the stairs interrupt our little moment. We both looked at each other, panicked.

"Huh? Is there someone down here? Mira you go first." The voices of Hyera and Mira came from the staircase, Jake, in an instance, grabbed my hand, running forth to the kitchen and sweeping up the cake in his grasp.

Then, we, as quietly as possibly possible, ran towards Jake's room. I shut the door behind me silently, the only thing being heard was our pacing breath.

Jake still had his grasp around my wrist, I could see his signature smile appear on his face as he looked at me.

"You think they knew it was us?" He asked, obviously not concerned if they did or not, he was just curious.

"I don't know, I don't think so.." Though, I was the opposite, I was paranoid if they would've seen that it was me, and especially with Jake.