10

The first collective thing we did together, was cook dinner. Now, I had to watch what I was eating, evidently Mingho was not joking about this diet thing.

Being a visual wasn't always the greatest thing on earth. It had it's upsides, and then of course, the downsides - which there was always more of.

The girls seemed to be adjusting well, same with the guys, it felt as if it was just me, who was struggling to even function right.

"Here, look, you aren't even-" Taeri grabbed the knife off Jay, for some reason he was struggling with cutting beef.

We were all basically tasked with cooking dinner for ourselves, I was in charge of the side dishes, with Hyera and Niki.

All I could hear was Jay and Taeri arguing consistently, I don't know what was going on there, but they probably shouldn't be trusted with cooking together again.

Jake was in charge of dessert, he was whipping up some chocolate mousse, he walked towards me with his bowl, still whipping it.

"Hey, try this." He brought a spoonful up to my mouth, I just glared at him as the camera man immediately ran to get this shot.

"Are you trying to poison me?" I scoffed jokingly, watching a smile curve onto his lips. He brought the spoon up to his mouth, taking a small amount of mousse off the spoon.

He licked his lips, nodding his head in approval.

"Do you trust me now?" He gave a wide smile, as I rolled my eyes and let him put the spoon in my mouth.

It was surprisingly very good, and I was taken aback by this. I think my face said it all too. Mira turned around, throwing me a look.

'You just dug yourself into a deeper scandal with that'

As I looked at her, my eyes gently widened, realising that we just ate from the same spoon. Shit, when this episode airs, then I'm pretty much done for once again. I swear I wasn't doing it intentionally, it just happened.

"What'd you think?" He continued mixing the thick, airy mixture of chocolate, with a proud grin as he looked at me - waiting for a reply.

"Hm, I guess it could be better." I shrugged nonchalantly, acting as if that wasn't so good.

"Pfft, you know it tastes good." Jake chuckled, rolling his eyes lightly and watching what I was doing while whipping his mixture.

"Hey! Jake, let me try!" Jungwon approached him gingerly, taking a bit of the mixture on his finger and trying it, "WOAH - this is so good."

Jungwon attempted to taste some more, but Jake was running away with the bowl.

"YOU'RE GOING TO EAT IT ALL!" Jake yelled, still being chased around the kitchen by Jungwon.

I shook my head with a gentle smile, I guess it won't be too bad.

After a while, me, Hyera and Niki had finished the side dishes, just waiting for the rest to finish up with theirs. Jake, Jungwon and Hana had finished with their desserts.

I watched as they set the table up, the plates of cheesecake pouring with sauce and topped with a light chocolate mousse literally made my mouth water.

However, I wasn't sure if I was even allowed to eat these, Mingho's words pulsated through my mind. I was still on a diet, and if I gained too much over the course of the weeks, I'd have to drop the weight massively.

I sighed, sitting down at the table as the rest came and sat too. You'd never guess who also sat beside me.

None other than Jake.

I feel like this guy was everywhere, all around me. It started off at the airport, and now, he's in every direction I turn.

Jungwon immediately dug in, grabbing side dishes from all angles and shoving spoonfuls in his mouth. He gave an exaggerated groan in delight at how good the food tasted.

"Isn't it weird how we all just randomly are together like this?" Jay started the conversation as I ate slowly, taking very, very little bites and chewing like a cow.

It's not like I didn't like the food, but chewing onto your food longer, makes you feel fuller. Which meant I didn't need to eat as much. (guys dont do this LMAO pls dont - take care of urself eat what u want u only live once fr)

"I know right, I never would've thought such collab would've happened." Sunghoon chuckled, his smile was so sweet. Matter of fact, they all were so sweet.

"Hey, why are you eating so slowly, come on." Jake started his own conversation with me, everybody else did the same, talking to each other as if we had been friends for years on end.

"Mingho will beat my ass if I gain too much. Sorry, can't eat your cheesecake." I pushed the main plate away from me, I wanted to save my calories for the day, just in case. (again i do not endorse PLS do not do this EAT FREELY)

Jake took my plate and pushed it back towards me.

"Wow, I'll start crying if you don't eat my cheesecake." Jake warned jokingly, "Don't make me do it."

I looked over to his face, a smug smirk printed on his lips.

"No chance."

--

GUYS JUST A DISCLAIMER

IM PRETTY SURE THIS FANFIC WILL DEFINITELY HAVE TRIGGERING MENTIONS OF WEIGHT, IF YOU DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH SUCH TOPICS THEN PLS DO CLICK OFF

AS SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY USED TO STRUGGLE WITH EATING AND FOLLOWING ASIAN BEAUTY STANDARDS I 100% DO NOT RECOMMEND SAVING UR CALORIES FOR THE DAY OR EATING LITTLE TO NOTHING LOL

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF GUYS 

SEE YOU ALL NEXT UPDATE !!!!!!