36

With shaky hands, I attempted to call for Mingho, but you'd never guess what? That guy never picked up, all three calls, missed.

I frantically hit the next contact, Taeri, she would always pick up - but in this moment, she just wouldn't.

Was everybody ignoring me or something? What the fuck was going on??

I scattered over to the main room, standing just in front of the main door with Yeong still in his cage. I hadn't looked all over my apartment yet, maybe someone was just waiting for the moment to pounce on me with a weapon or something.

That thought alone sent chills down my spine.

In a desperate urge to just have someone reassure me that everything will be okay, I hit the contact I told myself I wouldn't.

The phone to Jake rang, it rang for two seconds, and then someone picked up.

'Haerin? What's up? You get home safely?' His voice warmed my body slightly, I felt a slight tinge of safety.

"Jake, Oh my fucking God, somebody broke into my house, Jake, I'm terrified." I spoke quickly, my chest falling and rising quicker by the second.

'What? Where's your house? Get the hell out of there - send me your address.' His words were hurried, I could hear him moving in a swift pace.

"I have no idea what's going on - Oh my God, I'm.. I'm literally.." I couldn't even form sentences anymore, just looking around and seeing red spray paint over my walls, all the broken decor, everything.

I did as I was told though, and grabbing Yeong and my suitcase, I got the hell out of my house, heading down to the ground floor - still on the phone with Jake.

'I'm on my way Haerin, stay outside, don't even think about going inside again.' His voice gave a little hope of reassurance, though my hands were shaking, and blood running cold, I felt a tiny ounce of peace in my mind.

People really couldn't just let things go? They had to do things like this to get their words across?

Within minutes, Jake's car parked up outside of the complex, he ran out of the car, careless of whether he was masked or not. He didn't care his identity was exposed, all I could see from his face was an expression of anger and worry.

The first thing he did when he saw me, was engulf me in a hug. One hand on my head, gently caressing my hair, the other on the side of my waist.

His breath shaky, he gave an exhalation of relief.

"Put your suitcase in my car, and Yeong too, I'm not letting you stay in there regardless if they reinforce that place the best they can." Jake whispered while still hugging me, my heartbeat slowed down, my body still cold.

"Someone is out for me." I managed to shakily whisper out, and he just hugged me tighter before pulling away from me.

"I'm gonna fucking kill them." He muttered to himself in annoyance, storming off and heading over to the entrance of the complex.

With swift panic, I shoved my suitcase in his car, gently placing Yeong on the backseat. I shut the door, running after him.

But before I got to the elevator, it was already closed. I frantically pressed the button to open the doors, and after a while, they finally opened.

I went straight up to my floor, and as expected, the door to my place was wide open. I peered my head in, the mere graffiti making me feel nauseous again.

Jake looked around, speechless, no words came out of his mouth, but his face spoke volumes on how he felt about this.

I followed behind him, he entered my room, and simply stared at the huge red print on my wall.

"Leave? Jesus, this person is unhinged." Jake shook his head, his brows lightly fixated in a furrow.

"They all hate me, I swear, I haven't even done anything." I placed both hands on my head, just giving sighs after sighs.

Jake turned to look over at me.

"Who?" He inquired, as if he couldn't guess.

"Your fans, they fucking hate me all because I'm the one you're kissing and they're not." In a moment of stress and frenzy combined, my mind seemed to speak for itself.

Jake looked over at me, wondering if he heard me right.

I pressed my lips together after abrupt realisation.

"Well.." Jake gave a small chuckle, walking around my place a little more, "You're not wrong."

I could just feel the heat of my body raising, I think if someone were to touch me, I'd be like a grill, Jesus, how could I manage to even blurt something out like that.

Seems like today is just not my day.

After a brief inspection, and taking some more of my stuff, Jake and I walked out of the place, heading outside.

I didn't know what to do, I could stay in a hotel - or ask one of the girls to let me stay at theirs, or even better,

"You're staying with me." Jake interrupt my thoughts, and this is exactly what I wanted.

I suppressed my smile as much as I could, not even arguing back against this idea one single bit.

-

ok guys look i updated, now you cant complain that its been so long since an update of this story

thank u byeeeeee