20

TWO DAYS LATER

The episode had aired yesterday, and upon checking all my socials, people enjoyed it. Well, most people did, but of course, I had to be intertwined into another scandal.

I checked Twitter, a common hashtag trending.

#HAERINLEAVEBLOOM

#JINHYEONG_HAERIN

I made the mistake of clicking on it, and of course, a few clips, articles and other stupid comments.

iluvenha: first its jake, now its jinhyeong? when will haerin leave all these guys alone? what a fucking whore

hoonsluvr: im trying to like haerin but shes really pissing me off with her stupid ass self omfgggg get her off that show NOWWWWW #HAERINLEAVEBLOOM

Pfft, I can't even do anything without being hated on at this point. There's no point of me even arguing back with these people, because no matter what I do - they'll still find a way to hate on me regardless.

I was more intrigued in the second hashtag. It was less hatred-y.

taerisflower: lowkey haerin and jinhyeong make a good couple... why do they look so good together

haerinini: omg i was thinking this too like the CHEMISTRY HELLO

↪ taerisflower: FR like look at them giggling together and sharing little secrets YOU CANNOT TELL ME THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER. imma need to see their channel together assappppp

I smiled, giggling at some of the comments, not because I necessarily wanted to be with Jinhyeong and approved of these claims, but the fact that people actually enjoyed the show and actually had something nice to say about me for once.

It felt refreshing to see people being pretty cute and leaving cute comments.

The nicer comments put me in a good mood, I stood up, leaving my room happily and towards the members in the kitchen, some of them were sat on the sofa in the living room, and some were in the kitchen.

Most of them were in the kitchen.

"Hey! Haerin, people are shipping you with Jinhyeong." Hana laughed, showing me the trending tag on almost every social platform.

"Oh, I know, it feels great to see some nice comments." I chuckled as she scrolled through the hashtags and the posts.

"Oh my god, listen to this, somebody on the hashtag commented that your ship name would Jinrin, how cute is that." Hana continued to talk about it.

"Wait, Jinrin is such a cute ship name, I have never gotten a cute ship name." Heeseung gave his input, sulking at this.

"Jinrin is an okay name." Jake added, and I looked over at him, his face was stoic, jaw clenched and he looked pissed to say the least.

"An okay name? Whaaaat, I think it's cute, you're just hating." I approached him, being all smiley near him.

"Oh! Look at this." Jungwon grabbed Hana's phone, showing Jake and the others in the kitchen a comment. Jake rolled his eyes, unamused.

"Jealous? Where? All I did was look back." Jake scoffed, in disbelief that people pulled claims from their ass.

"Mmmhmmm, you're so salty in this clip, no doubt." Jungwon jeered, teasing Jake.

The clip was trending too, it was just a segment from the show, the part where me and Jinhyeong were walking together from the restaurant, and as we were in hysterics, Jake turned around and apparently glared at me and then proceeded to look back.

I didn't even think people would acknowledge it that much, but I suppose that fans don't miss any singular details.

I had a wide grin painted all over my face, oh he was so jealous in that clip, don't even, you could not pay me to say that he was not jealous in that clip.

At this point, everybody crowded over this one clip, giving their input to whether Jake was jealous and salty here or not.

"Man you can't even deny it, you look so mad there." Jay laughed, and if Jay is agreeing with everybody else, then you just know that the assumption is correct.

"What? How? Seriously, where are you guys seeing mad." Jake continued acting as if he didn't look remotely mad, but we all knew he was definitely so vexed over this, "You know what, I'm not even going to bother."

He walked off after that, heading towards his bedroom instead. Damn, this guy was usually so bubbly and joyous, but today? He seemed colder than ice.

"Brr, are you feeling that chill too?" Sunghoon teased, I held in my laughter, of course I felt bad, but it was pretty funny too.

"He's so jealous over this Jinrin thing going on, there's no denial, everybody can tell." Mira added, and I wasn't sure what to say over this.

Sure, he seemed a little mad and whatever, but jealous? Was he seriously jealous over the fact that I was speaking with Jinhyeong and laughing and whatnot?

My heart gently gave a beat faster, just thinking about this.

There's no way he could be jealous over me. No way.

--

SORRY FOR LACK OF UPDATES LMFAO THANK U ALL FOR THE IDEAS I PROMISE I WILL USE THEM I JUST HAVE BAD AUTHORS BLOCK W THIS FIC AND CANT WRITE FOR SOME REASON

ILL DEF UPDATE MORE

my ass hurts so bad tho ive been sat down 90% of the day just writing my life is acc so sad im genuinely spending my school break working and writing

jk i dont mind it

WILL 100% UPDATE SOON

LOVE U GUYS