34

sorry 4 lack of updates i have no ideas+busy lol

sorry also 4 the big time skip

-

FOUR WEEKS LATER

I sat on the edge of my bed, the entire room was empty. No longer did it have any of my decor inside, or any of my clothes stuffed inside the closets.

It was the last episode of the reality show. And although ninety percent of the time I was being hated on, or getting sent threats - I think I'll still miss this place, and I'm not quite sure why.

Maybe that's a lie, I can't seem to come to terms with myself that there's one specific person I'll probably miss seeing around.

"What the hell are you gonna do with that?" Speak of the devil, Jake peered his head into my room through the bathroom door, he looked over at the cardboard cutout of himself stood in a corner of my room.

I chuckled to myself looking at it - I still couldn't quite believe that someone actually sent me a lifesize cutout of Jake.

"I actually have no idea. Do you want a cutout of yourself?" I looked over at him, the moment we shared during the game of seven minutes in heaven often came across my mind - but still - I resort to blaming it on being completely drunk.

I tried to come to terms with myself and admit that I did like Jake, maybe a bit more than I anticipated, however, with the extent fans and others are commenting about me - I felt as if it'd be better if I just pushed the feelings away.

And I think Jake noticed I was doing so too. He never changed, he stayed the exact same after the kiss.

"I might be a narcissistic, but I'm not that narcissistic. Keep it, I suppose it's like a souvenir." He stepped into my room fully, sitting beside me.

I looked to my lap, giving a small smile before turning my head to face him. The same time I did that, he did too.

And we just stared at each other - the same way as we always did.

His eyes, once again, trailed all over my face, ranging from my eyes, to my nose, to my lips, back up to my eyes and down to my lips again.

My breathing was hitched, heart pounding out of my chest and wondering if we'd kiss for a second time.

"I thought that this show would've been stupid - but I thank myself everyday that we decided to do it." Jake softly spoke, his eyes looking to the side of my head.

His hand gently raised to my hair, tucking a strand of loose hair behind my ear, his eyes fixed back onto mine.

My lips lightly pursed apart, I had no idea what to say, I think my heartbeat had a lot to say though.

"I don't know, I think only a few good things came out of this for me.." I replied in the same amount of softness as his voice was.

The room was silent, just the two of us in here, and the tension between us was skyrocketing by the seconds.

"I'm interested, tell me more." A small smirk crossed his lips as he tilt his head to the side slightly, not cutting his gaze off me.

I chuckled, breaking the eye contact and looking to the side - rolling my eyes before looking back at him.

"Seriously?"

"Well, come on, you're a little vague." But judging by the smirk printed on his lips, I could tell he knew exactly what I was getting at.

"Well.. you know.. I thought it'd be horrible with a boy group. But turns out that guys like you exist and seem to make my days feel a little lighter." My tone gradually growing quieter and quieter.

I wasn't going to see him after this show anyways. Most of his fandom hates me, and I need to stay away from sight of journalists and paparazzi, since I'm basically on my way to being one of the most hated idols the kpop industry has ever seen.

So, I should keep my distance thoroughly after this show ends - I'm glad, but at the same time, it just bothers me to think that I'll have to go back to my normal schedule without him.

"Yeah?" Jake replied with some sort of cocky attitude tied to his words. He had such a teasing look on his face.

I let out a small laugh, feeling a little flustered as I looked to the ground. I looked up at him, and thought sparked in his eyes.

His hands reached back for my face, one palm cupping my cheek, gently tracing his finger over it as he observed my face for another time.

Jake let out a sigh, it wasn't one of annoyance, or boredom, but one of disappointment.

"I wonder how our life would be if we weren't so famous." Jake randomly spoke, and I swallowed hard, his warm hand still on my cheek.

He fixed a strand of hair again behind my ear, the tension sealing to it's peak.

And just as I thought the moment would replay again, the door swung open.