23

I was last in the line-up, it was Hana first. She stepped on the scale, and ended up gaining a kilo. Though, despite that, Mingho didn't seem too phased.

Next up was Taeri, and she gained only a little bit, which Mingho didn't mind either.

All these numbers made me nervous, I felt as if I most definitely had gained, but since Mingho didn't seem too phased today, I thought that it'd be okay even if I gained, at most, two kilos.

Mira and Hyera had went after, Mira actually maintained, and Hyera gained a kilo too.

"Mira! Well done, you're setting a good example." He pat Mira softly on the shoulder.

And now it was my turn, my stomach churned, feeling as if I was going to pass out and maybe even throw up. The anticipation was too much. 

The girls were stood at the side, all in a line, watching as I stepped on the scale. I didn't want to look at the numbers initially, and I told myself I wouldn't look - but I couldn't help myself.

I think it was a mistake that I even looked.

I looked up from the scale, up into Mingho's eyes. If it was humanly possible, his eyes would definitely have flames burning up inside them.

"Are you kidding me?" He stared at me, infuriated. I just hung my head low, squinting my eyes closed out of fear, "A fucking kilogram?"

Mingho's voice was low and calm, which meant no good.

"I'm sorry. I promise I'll lose it." I quickly told him, in an attempt to ease his anger.

"You are the goddamn visual of our group Haerin!" His voice raised, losing his temperament ever so gradually, "And you think this is acceptable?!"

"I'm sorry." Was all I could say.

"Look at me." He demanded, and I did as told, only to be greeted with a swift slap on the cheek. I winced slightly, but swallowed the pain away, this would be better than getting put on a water diet for a few days. 

He pulled out his phone, taking me by confusion. He scrolled, then showed me his phone, showing the exact comment I read earlier, about my weight and saying how I look like I've gained.

"YOU WONDER WHY YOU GET COMMENTS LIKE THIS?" Mingho scoffed, shaking his head, "THIS IS EXACTLY WHY HAERIN! THIS IS EXACTLY WHY!" His yelling was so loud, I'm pretty sure any neighbours around could probably hear his ass.

I didn't say anything, just swallowed hard while pressing my lips together.

"I expect this to be sorted out in two days. Mark my words Haerin." The tone of his voice began to quieten again, but it still withheld the same anger.

"Yes, it will be." I nodded my head as he stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

I closed my eyes, rubbing my face as I leant on the wall. I gave a huge exhale, hearing the front door slam shut too, signifying that he's left.

The girls came up to me, circling me in a hug.

"He's so fucking annoying." Hana sulked, running her fingers through my hair as we all insulted Mingho.

"For real, he cares about our weights so much but maybe he should focus on his own - he's going to be wheelchair bound soon enough." Hyera scoffed, staring at me with sympathy.

"I'm sorry he's like this to you Haerin." Taeri sulked, linking her arm with mine as I just stared to the ground, my eyes beginning to tear up again.

"Oh girl, oh please don't, you're going to make me cry too." Hana wrapped her arms around my neck as I just began to cry, I wasn't sure whether this was still because I was hung up on what Jake said, or the fact that Mingho just slapped me.

Maybe it was a mix between of both.

I tried to calm myself down, but it seemed like I just couldn't stop crying. I eventually wiped my eyes, waving my hand in front of my face to try and dry them off.

We walked out of the room, a complete change of atmosphere as we walked back to the living room. The boys all looked at us, and I just looked to the ground.

"Are you guys alright?" Jay asked, standing up, looking at us in a worried way.

"Yeah, it could've been worse." Hyera gave a sigh, a bit of tension in the air.

Jake's eyes were still on me, and although I could feel his hard gaze piercing straight through my body, I could not bring myself to even glance at him, not once.

"Haerin.." Jungwon looked over at me, "Is everything okay? Do you wa-"

I appreciated his care, but I didn't even want to talk to anybody right now. I turned around, heading off towards my room, silence as I walked away.

As I walked into my room, Yeong was sat on my bed, jesus, it's about time he came back from Jake's room. Safe to say he'll not be going in there again.