16

Finally, after settling everything in, I looked at Jake's grasp on my wrist, he noticed it too, and gently let go.

"Alright, sit, let's eat this thing." Jake smiled, guiding me to sit on his own chair, right before his desk.

I sat down, completely exhausted from all this running around, and I didn't even have in mind the calories of this cake, or what I'd gain, or whatever other bullshit.

He placed it on his desk, and I couldn't help but gaze at what was on his monitor, it seemed to be some song he was working on.

"What's this?" I asked, stupid question, I knew what it was, but you know - it'd be nice of him to elaborate.

"It's a soundtrack that I was requested to make, it's for a film." He chuckled, "Listen to it if you want, It's not finished."

He sat on the edge of his bed as I put the headphones on, pressing play. The beat of the song was nice, very mellow and bittersweet.

If I live that regretful day again, I will never let you go.
I will become the thorns for you to bloom beautifully.
Why don't I know how to beg you?
Will it be different if I hold you tight that day?
Anyway I only have you.
It seems that you left, but finally it's only you.

(yall pls listen to once again descendants of the sun ost, this is the kinda song i want u guys to imagine fr fr literally love that song so much)

Most of the song was empty, and he had only filled in his parts with his rap, I spun around his chair, looking at him.

"Hey, how about I sing on this song too?" I suggested, and he gave a smile, nodding his head with a thought in those eyes.

"I was waiting for you to say that, later though." He walked up towards the cake settled on his desk, holding one spoon.

I looked at him, then at the spoon.

"Really?" I raised my brows lightly, giving a chuckle at him.

"Here, eat up."

-

THE MORNING LATER

I woke up, pain shooting in my neck and my lower back, damn, what the hell? Rather quickly, I woke up, looking around and to where I was.

I was still on Jake's chair, my posture must've been worse than a curve on a graph, holy fuck, my neck was so stiff.

I massaged it slowly, looking at Jake, sleeping sat down, leaning on the edge of his bed.

How did we even manage to fall asleep like this? I checked the time, and it was nearing 1pm. I looked at the desk, no cake was left, only a plate and a singular spoon.

I chuckled, but then the guilt and regret came flying towards me, faster than I thought. Damn, now I had to work out like a fucking dog.

Jake moved his body a little, then eventually woke up as I stood up, standing up felt like winning the lottery itself, my back was in heaven, and the stretch was ungodly.

He opened his eyes, staring at me blankly, and then followed by a short laugh.

"We must've been so fucking tired." He chuckled as I nodded, rubbing my face and looking around. Yeong was the one who was actually asleep on the bed for a change.

"Let's just hope none of them came into either of our rooms." I yawned as he nodded with a small smile, his gleaming eyes staring at me.

Eventually, we both made our way out of our rooms, towards the dining table where the camera crew were, shooting already.

As the two of us made our way to the rest of them, the cameras panned to us, and the guys on the table cheered.

"Woaaaah! What's this? Both of you up at the same time?" Taeri wiggled her brows as the table was covered with smug smirks.

"It's pretty late in the morning, what did you guys even do?" Jungwon looked at the two of us, suspicious as I begged internally for Jake to say something.

"She was helping me with a song, relax." Jake swept the situation off the tension, we both sat down at the table.

Though, as food was being passed around and placed, I didn't put anything on my plate, I just pretended to look busy or whatever, and it seemed to do the trick.

Today was going to be a boring day I reckon, there were no activities to do, and I had to help Jake with his song, which would probably be the most I do.

Usually when I try to not eat for the whole day, it's easier for me to be on the constant move, because then I don't get bored and the urge to eat doesn't come to me.

I suppose I'll just have to see how I'll do today, without any distractions.